Orlando night club shooting

BrownArmy

So the police don't count? They are good guys with guns right. ;)

No, I'm not talking about the po-po.

There's an assertion being made that more guns in the hands of citizens (the good guys) would prevent or forestall the casualty rates we're seeing in these mass-shootings.

Show me the money.

over9five

Staff member
No, I'm not talking about the po-po.

There's an assertion being made that more guns in the hands of citizens (the good guys) would prevent or forestall the casualty rates we're seeing in these mass-shootings.

Show me the money.

Every single one of these mass shootings happens in a "gun free zone". Kinda hard to have a good guy save the day when he's not allowed to carry his gun...

BrownArmy

Every single one of these mass shootings happens in a "gun free zone". Kinda hard to have a good guy save the day when he's not allowed to carry his gun...

Hence my initial qualifier...non-gun free zones.

Surely there are examples in non-gun free zones where the good guys saved the day when someone went on a rampage?

Anyone?

So many people have guns and there are so many mass-shootings, clearly there are examples of the 'good-guys' stopping mass casualties?

Why can't I find those stories?

bbsam

Staff member
So many people died because of one whack job.
A whack job that easily walked in and bought guns. Mental health in America. Isn't that what we've established is at the root of gun violence?

And yet the idea seems to be around here that mental health is a constant, that people are just naturally well adjusted to all that happens in life. What a naive idea.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes. All bars should be open carry free for all zones. Alcohol and firearms in massive quantities...what could go wrong?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
upload_2016-6-15_8-14-6.jpeg

Trump will propose a ban on all alligator immigration until they can be vetted.