Orlando night club shooting

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1466032732691.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That would be fine. I think we can agree that the "designated driver" doesn't get used nearly enough. Neither would "designated shooter".
I am a designated driver at least 1 or 2 times a week.

I see it all the time.

Maybe that's why you and I are so different.

Different life experiences.

I was in the military, you were not.

I am a regular designated driver, you don't hardly ever see designated drivers.

I own weapons, and train myself and my family on the proper care, storage and use of them. You fear weapons.

You live in a different world than I do.

I call that land, FANTASYLAND.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Number 1 cause of the 49 dead and 53 wounded was the fact that the bar was by law, a gun free zone.

That place was attacted, and there was no one shooting back until much, much later.

Time to change that law.

Trust me, we will have more Muslim Terrorist shooting up large, crowded places.

Do we want unarmed casualties or armed survivors?

brett636

This post is directed toward the anti-gunners on here. I am going to give you two scenarios, and I want you to tell us which one you would feel the least safe in.

A: You are in the center of one of the largest guns shows in the deep red state of Texas. You are surrounded by thousands of firearms, and millions of rounds of ammunition. Just about everyone around you is carrying some sort of firearm or other type of weapon.

B: You are placed in the inside courtyard of the San Quentin prison in California while the prisoners out for their daily dose of "recreation" if you can call it that. San Quentin is where California's most violent and notorious criminals are held. This place also happens to be your liberal utopia in practice as nobody has any sort of firearm except for those who work for the government. In fact all weapons are technically banned here.

If you had to choose which place you would feel the least safe in I am curious to learn which one and why.