Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
They told me I was always paid over

Told them
1. Did I have any late airs ?
2. Did I have any missed pkgs
3. Did I miss any pick ups ?
4 did I get any customer complaints ?

5 did I get your truck back in one piece ?
6 did I get injured ?
7 did I miss deliver any pkgs?
Then I think I had a great day !!

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Not even joking back in 2020 I had my center manager measure out 30 feet with a tape measurer and then had a stopwatch to time my walking pace. I work at one speed—- safe. And that’s what they will get no matter how light or heavy my PC is.
You should have told him. “You’re making blush, thinking it’s that big.”

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
When he said, "there's something else going on" I would have said, "wait a minute....you're accusing me of something and then you're asking me to define what it is I'm being accused of....I can't do that. You tell me what I'm being accused of.".

See what he says.
Stuff like this is what differentiates between a good job and a bad one.

Rpcd?

I cannot believe there are people who fold their mirrors in. They started that before I left 7 yrs ago. I wouldnt do it. Id rather them lose a mirror, than me lose my arm, or head.
On my last safety ride a few weeks ago the on-road said I needed to fold my mirror in more so I asked “how am I supposed to know when it’s safe to fold it back out?” He said just listen and peak out,so stick my head out?! I’ve noticed with my last observation and that ride along that when they can’t find anything they start hounding over the small things on the fringes like mirrors and honking,

On my last safety ride a few weeks ago the on-road said I needed to fold my mirror in more so I asked “how am I supposed to know when it’s safe to fold it back out?” He said just listen and peak out,so stick my head out?! I’ve noticed with my last observation and that ride along that when they can’t find anything they start hounding over the small things on the fringes like mirrors and honking,
Same thing happened to me on my last safety ride

I just asked my boss I said should I just quit ?am I even qualify to drive this package car after many decades?

Then all the sudden he changed his tune he started spitting out all the things I did correctly

It's a big :censored2:ing joke

oldngray

nowhere special
Same thing happened to me on my last safety ride

I just asked my boss I said should I just quit ?am I even qualify to drive this package car after many decades?

Then all the sudden he changed his tune he started spitting out all the things I did correctly

It's a big :censored2:ing joke
Had your sup ever spent any time driving a route by himself?

rod

Retired 22 years
My two sure fire gigs against me were "don't check mirrors often enough and needs a haircut". Every time-- just like clockwork. I'm sure the column marked yes or no came pre-filled in as "YES needs a haircut and NO -don't check mirrors often enough." .

Covemastah

I had this 5'4" weasle ride me one year , told me the air lines on cat walk on tractor were a tripping hazard and I didn't grab them properly, the next yr he's out with me and I stood on the ground reach up and hook them to the trailer . He says why don't you climb up ??
I looked down at him and said I'm 6 feet tall I don't need to ,, wow was he pissed 😡 😂😂😂😂

Covemastah

I got bumped back to pkg for a few yrs early 2000 , they had just installed the back up monitor by then ,, I turned it down so was almost black , couldn't drive with that in my face!!
The young sup on ojs says that needs to be on for your safety!!!
I said last winter UPS didn't care about my safety sending me 450 miles round trip with doubles in a blizzard !! I got this !