Oz vs Vairma

542thruNthru

20210727_151712.jpg

@opie :)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They are running for the two top positions in the Teamsters. Teamsters are more than just UPS. I'm sure you've realized that at some point.

Claiming they'll eliminate something in a specific contract if voted for is just buying votes.
It seems to me that if you are running for office and passing out pledge cards that is politicking
Then your pledge card says take politics out

it’s not a good look in fact it looks like a bunch of bozos
JMO

542thruNthru

It seems to me that if you are running for office and passing out pledge cards that is politicking
Then your pledge card says take politics out

it’s not a good look in fact it looks like a bunch of bozos
JMO
You do know how to read right?

Are you in the pool drinking? It doesn't say take politics out of running for a election. It says out of contracts! :)

542thruNthru

Ohh-k now I gotcha
It’s ok to politic during an election but not on a contract

still a bad look
It is bad to play politics during a contract. The contract is about the Members not about someones political aspirations.

Ever wonder why most supplemental agreements/local riders have no language or very little about 22.4s? Because they were too busy playing politics to actually sit down and make sure their members were protected in case the national passed.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It is bad to play politics during a contract. The contract is about the Members not about someones political aspirations.

Ever wonder why most supplemental agreements/local riders have no language or very little about 22.4s? Because they were too busy playing politics to actually sit down and make sure their members were protected in case the national passed.
I’am thinking they were gonna do whatever Jimmy told them to do
If I remember there was a guy that stood up early on and immediately got kicked off the negotiating committee

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I know you and @Jlandry are from the Western.

Any thoughts on why the “Ohio Rider supplement” in the Central was not put up for vote by the rank and file in 2018?

What would Vairma’s position be if that occurred again?

542thruNthru

Any thoughts on why the “Ohio Rider supplement” in the Central was not put up for vote by the rank and file in 2018?

I don't think @Jlandry is in the west. Think he's in the East.

Don't know why the Ohio Rider wasn't opened for negotiations. @Bubblehead would know more about that than me.

I will say it makes no sense. Seems they just didn't want to be bothered.

542thruNthru

I could be wrong but I believe supplemental agreements and riders are done by a different committees. Don't know if Vairma would even have a position.