Oz vs Vairma

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Per labor law, either side has to petition (for lack of the actual legal term) to "open" the agreement (contract) to be renegotiated....

....otherwise the agreement remains in effect (letters of record and memorandums of understandings included) until the next applicable cycle concludes.

If the Ohio Rider was not renegotiated (which it wasn't in 2018, they skipped it), then it would not need to be re-voted legally in accordance with the National Labor Relations Act of 1935 and The Taft-Hartley Act etc.

You just have to like @Bubblehead for that conclusive answer.

On the other hand.... I would have just posted the applicable contract language and a witty comment. :biggrin:

Section 2.

"Where no such cancellation or termination notice is served and the parties desire to continue said Agreement but also desire to negotiate changes or revisions in this Agreement, either party may serve upon the other a notice at least sixty (60) days prior to July 31, 2023 or July 31st of any subsequent contract year, advising that such party desires to revise or change terms or conditions of such Agreement."

-Bug-

Jlandry

He sure was. Also look for Carl Snograss. He is Tony’s right hand man
image.jpg

Jlandry

O’Brien is making A lot of promises he can’t keep and when he get elected because people believe his lies then who is he going to blame? He keeps saying he is goi to get rid of 22.4. Lol. Ummm. Yeah ok. They call it negotiations not Sean and his band of misfits getting everything they want. I am so tired of the OZ false promises and lies. He has been saying Vairma wont respond to a debate. Lol. Again a lie. I saw a video Vairma posted two months ago agreeing to debate. If Sean and his misfits will lie about that I would ask what else are they lying about. Buyer beware and please wake up people before it’s to late.

542thruNthru

I heard Obrien is against mandatory vaccine. Varima ???
LMAO!!!!

Seriously? Find your dignity!

Here let me show you what you look like.

I heard O'Brien hates unwed mothers!

Next tell me how Vairma looks a little too much like Hoffa so he must be bad. Oh wait you already said that nonsense.

Now tell me what his breath smells like.

SMH. Lol

cachmeifucan

LMAO!!!!

Next tell me how Vairma looks a little too much like Hoffa so he must be bad. Oh wait you already said that nonsense.

SMH. Lol
Have u been drinking again. He does look like a corporate sell out. Varima is the same ol same ol. Time for Obrien.

cachmeifucan

LMAO!!!!

SMH. Lol
Well find out varima stance on mandatory vaccination or will he dodge the question. Im not saying varima is for it. Id like them both to answer the question publicly.

542thruNthru

Well find out varima stance on mandatory vaccination or will he dodge the question. Im not saying varima is for it. Id like them both to answer the question publicly.
Can I see letter/post/speech/anything of Sean O'Brien denouncing mandatory vaccines? Not saying it's not true but would love to see it.

I'll tell you what. I plan on meeting Sean and Fred the week of Aug 8th-12th because I'm sure they'll find a reason to come out to SD for nationals so that they can campaign with out paying for flight/hotel. (Not that Vairma will be innocent of that either.) When I do meet him/them I'll ask how they feel about mandatory vaccines.

Jlandry

Can I see letter/post/speech/anything of Sean O'Brien denouncing mandatory vaccines? Not saying it's not true but would love to see it.

I'll tell you what. I plan on meeting Sean and Fred the week of Aug 8th-12th because I'm sure they'll find a reason to come out to SD for nationals so that they can campaign with out paying for flight/hotel. (Not that Vairma will be innocent of that either.) When I do meet him/them I'll ask how they feel about mandatory vaccines.
Lol. I can’t wait to see all the promises they will make you. Maybe they will come out with something like “we are going to make ups give everyone a million dollar bonus every year“.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Lol. I can’t wait to see all the promises they will make you. Maybe they will come out with something like “we are going to make ups give everyone a million dollar bonus every year“.

@Bubblehead asked you a legitimate question.

I don't see Tony Jone's name anywhere on here, which is what was asked of you?

....yet you say "he was there".

Which one was it?

@Jlandry

Seriously.... which one was it ?

If you forked-up and "spoke out of turn" just admit it.

No big deal.

-Bug-