Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

twotwofour

Damn my thread is doing Ironman numbers.
Starting PT and starting FT should be the same rate, around 25. Anyone who says they don’t deserve an equal pay/hour is usually trying to justify that PT work is less worthy of respect. Some people can only work 20 hours a week, they shouldn’t make less pay on top of not being able to work more hours.
We truly have a chance to fix PT pay once and for all, we have insane leverage right now, but some people here would rather be a :censored2: for UPS for some reason.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Starting PT and starting FT should be the same rate, around 25. Anyone who says they don’t deserve and equal pay rate is usually trying to justify that PT work is less worthy of respect. Some people can only work 20 hours a week, they shouldn’t make less pay on top of not being able to work more hours.
We truly have a chance to fix PT pay once and for all, but some people here would rather be a :censored2: for UPS for some reason.
Ok, SJW

Starting PT and starting FT should be the same rate, around 25. Anyone who says they don’t deserve an equal pay/hour is usually trying to justify that PT work is less worthy of respect. Some people can only work 20 hours a week, they shouldn’t make less pay on top of not being able to work more hours.
We truly have a chance to fix PT pay once and for all, we have insane leverage right now, but some people here would rather be a :censored2: for UPS for some reason.
The difference between part-time and full-time is

I can load and unload but I can also drive

Can you drive the truck and deliver the packages?

We are a freaking delivery company pal

Staydryitsraining

You whining ass part timers don't ever wanna talk about how if :censored2:s so bad why do you continue to work here? To bitch? To be annoying? None of you crying about wages is gaining any respect. Go find something better. Oh that's right, you can't, so you stay and complain about how bad and messed up it is.

UnionStrong

You whining ass part timers don't ever wanna talk about how if :censored2:s so bad why do you continue to work here? To bitch? To be annoying? None of you crying about wages is gaining any respect. Go find something better. Oh that's right, you can't, so you stay and complain about how bad and messed up it is.
Bingo

HarryWarden

You guys bitch just as much lol. Don’t like overtime, don’t like 6th punch, don’t like bad preloaders, don’t like no ac go get a different job

Making 100k a year and still find :censored2: to bitch about and then you bitch about part timers on top of it

Staydryitsraining

You guys bitch just as much lol. Don’t like overtime, don’t like 6th punch, don’t like bad preloaders, don’t like no ac go get a different job

Making 100k a year and still find :censored2: to bitch about and then you bitch about part timers on top of it
Your completely delusional to think anything you just said is similar to saying we want part time hours and full time pay because it's hard to have 2 jobs.

MilkTheBrownCow

You said unions are grunt workers. Are pilots and police and teachers grunt workers my child? Grow up snowflake
This is a thread under "UPS discussions" sub forum on a UPS forum, it's doubly implied we're talking about UPS, not teachers, police etc. I also said "What college degree do you need for any of the full time hub union jobs" which you replied with pilots, pilots work at an airport, I said it is a broad interpretation to say that a UPS hub is an airport, generally people dont call hubs airports and vice versa.

twotwofour

The difference between part-time and full-time is

I can load and unload but I can also drive

Can you drive the truck and deliver the packages?

We are a freaking delivery company pal
How old and fat are you? I doubt you can unload a trailer without having a heart attack. Regardless, every teamster is assisting in the forward of packages. One hour of PT is comparable to one hour of FT. Both are labor intensive, both as risky to ones health, both are equally skilled.
Money should only be differentiated by things like seniority, risk to ones health, and accredited skill like(pilots/CDL).

Karma...

pters should not get pensions but instead get that h and w in their pay...if they go ft then pay up just like the other fters....im thinking Sean is planning for the next contract along similar lines........things have to change and adjust to move the union and company along in unison or at least in tandem. Sean really is a forward thinker..... get with it broes !

UnionStrong

I do. Like that’s relevant. :censored2:in snowflake
Feel the power.
IMG_4754.png