PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

Seymour Packages

yea all thats wonderful if you're making a speech in church . but you're christian side says you want white racists to die off and you welcome muslim racist to take their place.
The overwhelming majority of Muslims don't kill according to their understanding of the holy Quran. By the way, what race are muslims? I didn't know being muslim was synonymous with being a racist. Is that the idea they are floating on talk radio these days?

newfie

The overwhelming majority of Muslims don't kill according to their understanding of the holy Quran. By the way, what race are muslims? I didn't know being muslim was synonymous with being a racist. Is that the idea they are floating on talk radio these days?

sounds like you understanding of the issues is still developing . nice speech though .

It will be fine

I did.
As usual, you deny facts.
No you didn’t. You said it’s bad that parents have to explain homosexual relationships because you think homosexual relationships are bad. That’s called circular logic. You haven’t come up with any actual harm. This is entry level logic and argument. If you can think of an actual argument, let me know.

It will be fine

I'm with ya. Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, people! Gay, Christian, Jew, nonbeliever, free speecher. All welcomed!
You may be confusing the religion with oppressive theocratic regimes. Have you encountered many Muslims that are intolerant or even rude to you?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You may be confusing the religion with oppressive theocratic regimes. Have you encountered many Muslims that are intolerant or even rude to you?
55f2dabdbd86ef1c008b99a1.jpeg

These did.
55f2d7009dd7cc21008b9a35.jpeg
So did these.
55f2dd0fbd86ef13008b9a11.jpeg
Maybe a few more.
Screenshot_20200215-212919_Chrome.jpg
55f2e0ab9dd7cc24008b99d9.jpeg

Scum.
81Gl.gif

We were happy to return the favor.

Peaceful Muslims. Oxymoron.

It will be fine

View attachment 283225
These did.View attachment 283226 So did these.View attachment 283227 Maybe a few more.View attachment 283228 View attachment 283229
Scum.View attachment 283230
We were happy to return the favor.

Peaceful Muslims. Oxymoron.
So, have you ever met any? I can post plenty of gifs of violence committed in the name of the Christian god. I’ve travelled the Middle East and Asia and never had issues with Muslims there or domestically. Most people individually are good, it’s groups where things go wrong.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
So, have you ever met any? I can post plenty of gifs of violence committed in the name of the Christian god. I’ve travelled the Middle East and Asia and never had issues with Muslims there or domestically. Most people individually are good, it’s groups where things go wrong.
Yeah, I've met plenty. They hate Israel, Americans, dont mind taking their hard earned money, and use the N word freely.

It aint what they say to you, it's what they actually believe and mentally harbor.

One told me that if his penis was Israeli he'd cut it off.

There you go.

It will be fine

Yeah, I've met plenty. They hate Israel, Americans, dont mind taking their hard earned money, and use the N word freely.

It aint what they say to you, it's what they actually believe and mentally harbor.

There you go.
Good thing there aren’t any Christians that use the N word freely or hate Jews. Are you high?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

There you go.
This isnt prose. Neither is it creative.
Its truthful and I've worked with multiple Muslims for 2 dozen years. What I posted is truth and you can doubt it or "creative" respond to it but it doesnt change that they hate Israelis, Americans, and that is a religiously based prejudice.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Good thing there aren’t any Christians that use the N word freely or hate Jews. Are you high?
I didn't say there were or weren't. We were talking about your peaceful Muslim brotherhood. That, I responded to because even tho I have friends that adhere to the muslim belief system they still hate Jews and mock christianity.
I'm not going over this again. I've been around them for years. I'm not impressed.

It will be fine

I didn't say there were or weren't. We were talking about your peaceful Muslim brotherhood. That, I responded to because even tho I have friends that adhere to the muslim belief system they still hate Jews and mock christianity.
I'm not going over this again. I've been around them for years. I'm not impressed.
I’m not impressed by any religion. It’s mostly garbage.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How is society harmed? How are children harmed? How is the military :censored2:ed up? There has to be harm to have a victim. You can’t demonstrate any. You always fail to address this. Vague claims of societal harm is utter nonsense.

Society has been harmed because America caved.
Children are harmed because they are being forced to accept that homosexuality is normal behavior.
Parents that know better have to address why two men kiss like mommy and daddy do and why that is wrong. If the guy running for president is queer, then it must be ok, Dad. These questions were laughable just a generation ago.
Military? You kidding? Since accepting queers and being forced to accept the behavior, it has caused nothing but problems.

Society is harmed because you’re upset. That’s some weak circular logic. Actual harm, Bucko. You’ve got nothing.
No matter how weak you say it is, you respond with nothing.
You are upset because I disagree with your bulls:censored2:t.
I have nothing? lol
I crap bigger than you.

What happened to your last post..the one about entry level something?
You know ...entry level facts is all your leftard mind can process.