pet peeves

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
These are 2 very good points.

Ha Ha Ha, Very good, Hoax.

This from a guy that thinks I'm wasting heartbeats by exercising. Tell you what, ride a bike for a week. You'll quit smoking, notice an increase in your bank acct. and notice your blood pressure and heartrate come way down.

Here's why "we" do this. If you take a look at any bike lane, you'll notice that this is where all of the road debris builds up. I'm not kidding, really, take a look. Kind of hard to ride over all of that without getting a flat. Solution? Call your county commission, council, state rep and tell them that they need to get the bike lanes clean as the dirt is making the riders stay in the main part of the road.
Good point Steve, I had not really paid any attention to this. I will now, thank you. :wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thanks for listening.
Of course. I have to admit that here, we have a love/hate relationship with bicyclists. The areas favored for riding are generally narrow, heavily traveled roads that do not have bike paths. It can be very frustrating especially for delivering. I will try to be a little more tolerant, just for you!:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Of course. I have to admit that here, we have a love/hate relationship with bicyclists. The areas favored for riding are generally narrow, heavily traveled roads that do not have bike paths. It can be very frustrating especially for delivering. I will try to be a little more tolerant, just for you!:wink2:
And I will try not to catch up to cars that tick me off and spit in their windows....j/k, I don't really do that, though I do fantasize, LOL. I really appreciate that I could give you something to think about, dilli, thanks!:happy2:

M

Mike23

2) Supervisors that think they can call you on your personal cell phone or send messages on diad to call center now! and when you finally stop somewhere to use a phone they ask you something like do you have a package for so&so. aggh use the diad :censored2:.

I've heard Canada is more stingy with their costs on cell phones. IE I pay $80 a month for 2 cell phones, 1 with 500min and 1 with 250min and then free two way between them. I also get caller display. Every text I RECEIVE or SEND costs me $0.15. Apparently management means you can run up my phone bill by sending me stupid txt messages when I'm off the clock about a change of start time and expect me to answer them :biting: OR I won't get the message, show up early and they try to ream you out for not answering something that's actually NOT UPS property...good luck with writing me up for that and see what the union says about it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
And I will try not to catch up to cars that tick me off and spit in their windows....j/k, I don't really do that, though I do fantasize, LOL. I really appreciate that I could give you something to think about, dilli, thanks!:happy2:
Fanatisize???? Hmmm. Oh ooops that was fantasize. Ok now I have the right word. Hmmmm :wink2:

buni g

irresponsible pet owners that do not spay or neuter their animals, this includes "breeders" :biting:

people that continue to have children when they can't take care of the ones they already have:sad-very:

motorist that don't turn on their headlights when it is raining, its law where i'm from, not only that I... think its common sense,:dissapointed:

motorist that don't give that broke down car, tow truck, cop asking another motorist for their signature, cyclist,etc as much space possible as they are passing them. DANGEROUS! :eek:

i have many more that have already been shared previously, thank you all and have a good night.:peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I think he/she means the dogs that are sold. Some breeders have it in their contract that you will/must spay/neuter the pup when it comes of age.
Not necessarily. A reputable breeder will have that in the contract for those that are buying a pet, not a show dog. Most of the time breeders retain the right to breed a dog that has been sold as a show prospect. Many will also put in a caveat that the breeder has to approve the bitch or stud that will be bred to the sold dog. Also, in many cases, a breeder will retain the AKC registration until a 'pet' has been spayed or nuetered. This, in effect, will keep the buying party from misbreeding a registered dog. Of course it is not 100%.

buni g

I think he/she means the dogs that are sold. Some breeders have it in their contract that you will/must spay/neuter the pup when it comes of age.

Thank you Steve that is what I (she) mean re breeders. Mostly my post is about irresponsible pet owners. I am an avid animal lover and despise people who consider pets as objects they can discard when tired or bored with them. pets should be considered and cared for as an extension of the family, cats (my favorite:crazy:) dogs or whatever JMO. :pet: as Bob Barker used to say please spay and neuter you pets.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Primary sorters putting tote boxes full of trash on the belt....How hard is it to walk about 20-30 feet and dump the trash in a garbage can?

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Thank you Steve that is what I (she) mean re breeders. Mostly my post is about irresponsible pet owners. I am an avid animal lover and despise people who consider pets as objects they can discard when tired or bored with them. pets should be considered and cared for as an extension of the family, cats (my favorite:crazy:) dogs or whatever JMO. :pet: as Bob Barker used to say please spay and neuter you pets.
We're N'Sync, LOL:happy2:

upsgrunt

Seran wrap-

That stuff had to be invented by a woman; their the only ones that can use it. I can't even dispense a sheet and get it torn off without it globbing up and sticking to itself.

ups1990

Loud music guy at the gas station. This guy drives up to the pump with the music blarring. Please turn it off or down while your pumping your gas. We don"t want to hear your Snoop Dog, Celine Dion, Yanni or whatever else you hear.

Thank you.

Big Babooba

Loud music guy at the gas station. This guy drives up to the pump with the music blarring. Please turn it off or down while your pumping your gas. We don"t want to hear your Snoop Dog, Celine Dion, Yanni or whatever else you hear.

Thank you.
Some day I'm gonna crank up the Bose system in my car and drive through the hood at 4AM. I'll be blasting them with my favorite polka tunes. I hope they appreciate it as much as I appreciate the stuff that they call music. Get ready for some Happy Louie boyz!:angry: [video=youtube;G8qnsK0PRmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8qnsK0PRmI[/video]

I have a death wish!
:happy-very:

ups1990

Some day I'm gonna crank up the Bose system in my car and drive through the hood at 4AM. I'll be blasting them with my favorite polka tunes. I hope they appreciate it as much as I appreciate the stuff that they call music. Get ready for some Happy Louie boyz!:angry: YouTube - Who Stole The Kiszka Polka

I have a death wish!:happy-very:
Well Mexican-Americans probably won't have a problem with Polka. Correct me if I'am wrong, but they took the polka music heard during Mexico's World fair way back when and incorporated in theirs. Today, you can still hear the influence of polka in Mexico's folk music.