Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I never thought BHO, sr was his real father , someone else probably is.
Because of eye witness accounts from BHO's friends who never saw him with a pregnant white girl. With his rich lifestyle and limited funds , I believe he was paid for the use of his name . That too would explain why after the marriage he never moved out of his apt. near the University .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I never thought BHO, sr was his real father , someone else probably is.
Because of eye witness accounts from BHO's friends who never saw him with a pregnant white girl. With his rich lifestyle and limited funds , I believe he was paid for the use of his name . That too would explain why after the marriage he never moved out of his apt. near the University .

Perhaps you should just write Orly Taitz and propose. Really, you two are made for each other. Sheriff Joe could officiate, and Ted Nugent could be the entertainment.

BrownArmy

The ironic thing is that all this 'birther' talk is ultimately hurting the conservative party...many Republican members of the House and Senate have gone on record saying, basically, 'get over it', that it's a done deal, Obama's a citizen.

Yet, many people still believe (wishful thinking) that Obama was born in Kenya, or that the BC is a fake, or take your pick among the nonsense.

So a lot of rational conservatives are stuck between a rock and a hard place:

"A number of conservative commentators including (Michelle)* Malkin have criticized the birth-certificate theorists and their effect on the wider conservative movement. In late 2008, Malkin said a "dangerously large segment" of "birth certificate hunters" had "lurched into rabid Truther territory". She also opined there may be a "seed of a legitimate constitutional issue" related to enforcing the citizenship requirement for presidential candidates. Talk show host Michael Medved, has also attacked Obama birth-certificate theorists, calling them "the worst enemy of the conservative movement" for making other conservatives "look sick, troubled and not suitable for civilized company." Conservative columnist Ann Coulter has referred to the birthers as "just a few cranks." Paleoconservative pundit Steve Sailer has dismissed the theory saying, "Of course he was born in Hawaii ... The idea that his heavily pregnant mother ... would get on an early 707 and fly at great expense to some foreign country is ridiculous – especially the popular theory that he was born in Kenya. Do you know how many different flights she would have had to take to get to Kenya in 1961?" (link)

Dear Lord, even Ann Coulter (ANN COULTER) thinks the 'birthers' are 'just a few cranks'.

Here's the thing:

There are SOOOOO many things to get upset about Obama for, but this just ain't one of 'em.

* (words in parenthesis my addition, for context)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I agree that Age brings about wisdom - gotcha beat there!

But I do think that arrogance and hate play a bigger part!

I sort of equate listening to fox news and thinking you are educating yourself to my grandparents ((when they were alive)) .

They would watch lawrence welk religiously, then mutual of omahas wild kingdom then lucy. They had been doing it for years and would refuse to watch anything else. They were plenty of other shows worth watching, yet, because of their age, they wouldnt change the channel.

They were soo programmed to stay tuned they could never be convinced to watch anything else. It wasnt wisdom that kept the channel there, but simply age.

They missed out on a lot of other information.

Do yourself a favor and dont become my grandparents.

peace

TOS

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I sort of equate listening to fox news and thinking you are educating yourself to my grandparents ((when they were alive)) .

They would watch lawrence welk religiously, then mutual of omahas wild kingdom then lucy. They had been doing it for years and would refuse to watch anything else. They were plenty of other shows worth watching, yet, because of their age, they wouldnt change the channel.

They were soo programmed to stay tuned they could never be convinced to watch anything else. It wasnt wisdom that kept the channel there, but simply age.

They missed out on a lot of other information.

Do yourself a favor and dont become my grandparents.

peace

TOS

http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/person.html

Argumentum ad Hominem (abusive and circumstantial): the fallacy of attacking the character or circumstances of an individual who is advancing a statement or an argument instead of trying to disprove the truth of the statement or the soundness of the argument. Often the argument is characterized simply as a personal attack.

1. The personal attack is also often termed an "ad personemargument": the statement or argument at issue is dropped from consideration or is ignored, and the locutor's character or circumstances are used to influence opinion.
  2. The fallacy draws its appeal from the technique of "getting personal." The assumption is that what the locutor is saying is entirely or partially dictated by his character or special circumstances and so should be disregarded.

BrownCafe Terms of Service said:
It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

moreluck

golden ticket member
........"wasnt wisdom that kept the channel there, but simply age............" (TOS)

We got that solved now!! It's called a remote control and we can choose to change the channel anytime we want to.
That's how I avoid commercials.
Wild Kingdom was great! Marlin Perkins had a gret show. If you loved animals, that's what you watched.

Just_another_day_at_work

Here is a few(nuts) questions for the few open minded:
so what if Obama doesn't have a(ny) birth certificate and social security number?
I personally do believe it is either fake or questionable of origin/authenticity, but still how can you prove he wasn't born in the US???:rofl:

moreluck

golden ticket member
so what if Obama doesn't have a(ny) birth certificate and social security number?
I personally do believe it is either fake or questionable of origin/authenticity, but still how can you prove he wasn't born in the US???:rofl:
There are even states where they question the phony petition signatures and whether he was even legal to be on their ballot. There are people who admit voter fraud and it goes right along with how Chicago politics are played.. His birthplace may not even enter the picture if he cheated to get on state's ballots .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The burden of proof lies with bhos.
Or was it all of bhos' lies are lies .
It's tough trying to recall all of the strange stories he tells about himself & his family.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The burden of proof lies with bhos.
Or was it all of bhos' lies are lies .
It's tough trying to recall all of the strange stories he tells about himself & his family.

OBAMA is still leading in the polls and getting closer to a double digit lead, HOWS THAT BIRTH CERTIFICATE STORY working for ya??

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
OBAMA is still leading in the polls and getting closer to a double digit lead, HOWS THAT BIRTH CERTIFICATE STORY working for ya??

Peace

TOS
As I recall at this same time line kerry lead over Bush, as did Dukakis .
GIven that a majority of the people have already made up their minds all they are fighting over is what 10% or less of the undecided.
So every dirty trick bhos' staff comes up with that is proven to be false only hurts himself.
Basically the economy is what will drive this election , and to date the lack of leadership from your side has already written the outcome.

Just_another_day_at_work

What frequency are you transmitting on?

If you're working on Haiku, you have structure all wrong...
There is such? :) Never heard of it, mine is edging the "crazy" one but it's going to end up in the same as yours(cosmic, christ, orion, whatever consciousness) . Either way the question is still good IMO to those who question the birth-certificate issue, which isn't you...

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
toon120816.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This birth certificate issue was such nonsense, all the hype, money spent, money donated, talking heads drumming this dead drum and yet, another nothing issue. Romneys TAXES on the other hand, is an issue that is killing MITTENS run for the white house.

It wont go away, and his tax returns will show he worked for BAIN longer than he said, he knows its a ticking time bomb for him, and its only a matter of time before he gets caught in his biggest lie yet in the campaign.

It isnt about the tax rate, although, him paying close to nothing on millions of dollars is completely UNFAIR compared to what the rest of the country has to pay. With his and RYANS plan, he and Paul would pay close to NOTHING in taxes for years to come while the rest of the country PAYS FOR IT.

But somehow, despite this FACT, there are still folks who will vote to make this happen.

Its astonishing.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy