Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
President Obama just wrapped up another hard-hitting interview where he discussed America’s top concerns, like whether our president prefers green or red chiles, his take on “Call Me Maybe,” and what superpower he wished he had. It’s been over eight weeks since President Obama took a question from the White House Press Corps.

Allen West To Obama: Show Us Your College Records And Fast And Furious Docs And We’ll Show You Our Tax Returns…

ALAN WEST, the next ALAN KEYES....

Next stop, political oblivion.

peace

TOS

Necropostophiliac

I agree that Age brings about wisdom - gotcha beat there!

But I do think that arrogance and hate play a bigger part!

I once heard it put this way.

Wisdom is listening to your elders and their advice, and not going down that path they warn against.

Knowledge is unfortunately lessons learned of your failures when you did not listen to wisdom.

I also know that the Bible has much much wisdom, and to listen to those words will keep one on the path.

You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and
you shall fear your God. Lev. 19:32

moreluck

golden ticket member
This birth certificate issue was such nonsense, all the hype, money spent, money donated, talking heads drumming this dead drum and yet, another nothing issue. Romneys TAXES on the other hand, is an issue that is killing MITTENS run for the white house.

It wont go away, and his tax returns will show he worked for BAIN longer than he said, he knows its a ticking time bomb for him, and its only a matter of time before he gets caught in his biggest lie yet in the campaign.

It isnt about the tax rate, although, him paying close to nothing on millions of dollars is completely UNFAIR compared to what the rest of the country has to pay. With his and RYANS plan, he and Paul would pay close to NOTHING in taxes for years to come while the rest of the country PAYS FOR IT.

But somehow, despite this FACT, there are still folks who will vote to make this happen.

Its astonishing.

Peace

TOS
People who get all dividends as their inome....are taxed at a lower rate than ordinary income.

If you don't like that rule, then change it instead of griping about it and putting across the impression that Mitt is doing something illegal.

How many times are you going to say it?? It's not astonishing.....maybe you don't understand our tax system!!

Oh, and Mitt's 5 years of tax returns are tucked inside the school grades folder of Obama. Good luck with that!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
People who get all dividends as their inome....are taxed at a lower rate than ordinary income.

If you don't like that rule, then change it instead of griping about it and putting across the impression that Mitt is doing something illegal.

How many times are you going to say it?? It's not astonishing.....maybe you don't understand our tax system!!

Oh, and Mitt's 5 years of tax returns are tucked inside the school grades folder of Obama. Good luck with that!!

You can only wish its that simple.

A billionaire hiding his money overseas while americans pay "their" fair share isnt a winning position for MITTENS. The polls suggest so. ROMNEY was able to buy the GOP nomination in 2012, but just like that overweight hag that tried to buy her way to the governors office in california found out ( meg whitman ) money isnt everything once the people find out who you really are.

MITTENS is suffering from the same problem. NObody likes him, even the GOP.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos, are you up-to-date on all the tax filings from members of both houses of Congress ?
Seems too many also have off shore accounts.
Do you really think anyone cares anymore ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tos, are you up-to-date on all the tax filings from members of both houses of Congress ?
Seems too many also have off shore accounts.
Do you really think anyone cares anymore ?

The polls seem to care. Congress isnt running for president. Romney is. His VP choice makes LESS than him but pays more in taxes. That seems fair, and yet, ROMNEY would like to give himself a TAX CUT to almost ZERO while raising YOUR taxes.

Are you up to date on his positions? doesnt appear so.

Peace

TOS

menotyou

bella amicizia
but some are running for re-election this year.
Should they also be required to explain their retirement accounts ?
Yes, they should. They should have to show how much money they are receiving from 'outside sources'. I want to know who is buying our congressional offices.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes, they should. They should have to show how much money they are receiving from 'outside sources'. I want to know who is buying our congressional offices.
I also would like to know how many used inside Congressional info to personally benefit themselves.

UPS Lifer

You can only wish its that simple.

A billionaire hiding his money overseas while americans pay "their" fair share isnt a winning position for MITTENS. The polls suggest so. ROMNEY was able to buy the GOP nomination in 2012, but just like that overweight hag that tried to buy her way to the governors office in california found out ( meg whitman ) money isnt everything once the people find out who you really are.

MITTENS is suffering from the same problem. NObody likes him, even the GOP.

Peace

TOS

The stuff that spews from deep within your soul never ceases to amaze me!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The stuff that spews from deep within your soul never ceases to amaze me!

:getwell:

Im sorry. did Meg Whitman win????

Over 100 million dollars spent on the election in california compared to the less than 5 million gov brown spent and she got her BUTT WAXED in the election.

Money may have bought her the nomination for the GOP, just like ROMNEY did in 2012, and the outcome will be the same. Sorry if you cant face reality bro.

Maybe I should use the "happy talk" of FOX SPEWS to keep your attention.

Peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

Meg got "waxed' by hate speech (something you are familiar with) and a lying nanny who was used and abused by a sorry excuse for a lawyer Gloria A who was a democratic surrogate for your amnesty state democrats and state union puppet governor.

piece....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Meg got "waxed' by hate speech (something you are familiar with) and a lying nanny who was used and abused by a sorry excuse for a lawyer Gloria A who was a democratic surrogate for your amnesty state democrats and state union puppet governor.

piece....

MEG WHITMAN got waxed by her own stupidity. She broke records for the amount of money spent, but in california, "we" dont want billionaires running the state.
Meg Whitman Campaign Spending Reaches $140 Million

She spent 140 million dollars in her campaign for governor compared to the 5 million Gov Brown spent.

Her loss had nothing to do with a maid and everything to do with her politics. She is a republican and california rejects the platform.

Romney is on the Whitman plan, spend millions to buy the nomination, fail to connect with the majority of voters and ultimately LOSE the election. The majority of americans DONT WANT a billionaire running the country.

There is nothing a billionaire has in common with average americans. So far, Romney wants to cut the taxes of the very rich while cutting benefits for the average american and raising taxes on the middle class to pay for those tax cuts for the 1%.

He would cut his taxes to near zero while taking away the home mortgage deduction, child tax credit, college tuition credit, child day care credit.

This doesnt sound like he has the middle class in mind. It may be fair to HIM, and he may call it fair to YOU, but its YOU that has to make the difference in the meanings.

Vote against yourself, I have no problem with that. The GOP faithful have been doing that for the last 35 years.

Peace

TOS