Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

Crumbx

The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that Obama's half-sister holds a COLB from Hawaii (to boost their federal dollars).

I don't understand the fascination with long form birth certificates. When I went to my local DSHS the clerk pulled a digital copy (made from the original in the capital), embossed, and signed the certificate of live birth. It's not the cutesy long form the attending physician might make for the parents, but it functions as proof of my citizenship and place of birth.

I don't have my long form certificate. But I'm still a natural citizen.

Do you have anymore cognitive dissonance or are you getting a headache?

I had a brother in law that believes Pres. Obama was born in Kenya AND that 9/11 Was An Inside Job. I do try to avoid him.

Bojuana

The 911 conspiracy promoters that I have seen have been people like Van Jones, Rosie O'donell & a bunch of other Hollywood liberals. Your bro in-law my be suffering from multiple personalities. Might be a good time to sign him up to vote with ACORN.

trickpony1

Baba gounj-

where did you get your info regarding an "eligibility trial" on January 11 as suggested by your signature line?

Just curious.......

tieguy

Banned
Or perhaps we can look up Hawaii public records and corroborate his COLB with two separate journalistic entities that pronounced the birth of a baby boy to his parents???

why would I look up some ambigious newspaper announcement when I can speak with his grandmother and find out he was born in kenya?

tieguy

Banned
The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that Obama's half-sister holds a COLB from Hawaii (to boost their federal dollars).

the burden of proof went on you once you made the claim that the colb would show she was foriegn born. care to produce or are you getting a headache?

tieguy

Banned
I had a brother in law that believes Pres. Obama was born in Kenya AND that 9/11 Was An Inside Job. I do try to avoid him.

thats a common tactic. Rather then unsealing the records and providing the proof they labels those who ask the questions as crazies.

I wonder if that means they have labeled his grandmother as being crazy?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How crazy is this ?

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

Barrack Obama
"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the records.

The Republican choice will become an instant underdog in the campaign for the seat of retiring Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald, since Obama held a wide lead even before the scandal broke.

"I feel for him actually," Obama told a Chicago TV station. "What he’s gone through over the last three days I think is something you wouldn’t wish on anybody."

The Republican state committee must now choose a replacement for Ryan, who had won in the primaries against seven contenders. Its task is complicated by the fact that Obama holds a comfortable lead in the polls and is widely regarded as a rising Democratic star.

The chairwoman of the Illinois Republican Party, Judy Topinka, said at a news conference, after Ryan withdrew, that Republicans would probably take several weeks to settle on a new candidate.

"Obviously, this is a bad week for our party and our state," she said.

As recently as Thursday, spokesmen for the Ryan campaign still insisted that Ryan would remain in the race. Ryan had defended himself saying, "There’s no breaking of any laws. There’s no breaking of any marriage laws. There’s no breaking of the Ten Commandments anywhere."

—AP

News Headlines | Home Page

Copyright © 2004 . The Standard Ltd

The Standard Ltd
I & M Building, Kenyatta Avenue,
P.O Box 30080, 00100 GPO, Nairobi-Kenya.
Tel. +254 20 3222111, Fax: +254 20 214467, 229218, 218965.
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
News room Tel: +254 20 3222111, Fax: +254 20 213108.
Advertising: [email protected]

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hows that Obama thing working for you:sick:
Oh thats right, you love him.

Tooner,

Obama is working out just fine with me, it took Bush and the republicans 8 years to wipe out the United States of America, and I am patient enough to know that it will take about that long to fix, restore and return the United States to the prosperity it is capable of.

All you have Tooner, along with your sidekicks on this board, is the "SKY IS FALLING" rhetoric that you have been playing for years while a democrat has been in office.

I have some advice for you, STEP AWAY FROM FAUX NEWS!

:peaceful:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tooner,

Obama is working out just fine with me, it took Bush and the republicans 8 years to wipe out the United States of America, and I am patient enough to know that it will take about that long to fix, restore and return the United States to the prosperity it is capable of.

:peaceful:
obamacabinet.jpg

Almost 40% of William Howard Taft’s cabinet officials were from the private sector. Ike had nearly 60% of his appointees sporting private sector experience. Reagan had about 55% and George W. Bush about 53%. Even FDR and Truman saw half their cabinet officials coming to government with private sector experience.
And Obama?
Less than 10%.
That means that only about 7% of Barack Obama’s cabinet appointees ever worked in the private sector.
TOS I guess you'll have a very long wait.