Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

tieguy

Banned
Skewing the data to reach a predetermined conclusion.

Its an easy point to discuss and for Obama folks to explan and refute. The problem again with the whole birth certificate issue is that Obama and his people continue to dance around this issue.
why not give full disclosure and squash this issue once and for all?

Come on Obama stop running from the questions and prove the birthers wrong. Its the evasiveness that makes people suspicious.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
For Hawaii governor, discrediting anti-Obama 'birthers' is a top priority.

Democrat Neil Abercrombie, who knew Obama's parents, is determined to torpedo the conspiracy theory.

"What bothers me is that some people who should know better are trying to use this for political reasons," said Abercrombie, 72.,who became governor of Hawaii on Dec. 6.
"Maybe I'm the only one in the country that could look you right in the eye right now and tell you, 'I was here when that baby was born.' "
Abercrombie, a native of Buffalo, N.Y., arrived in 1959 to study sociology at the University of Hawaii. As a teaching assistant, he met and befriended Obama's father.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-obama-birthers-20101224,0,3744847.story

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Its an easy point to discuss and for Obama folks to explan and refute. The problem again with the whole birth certificate issue is that Obama and his people continue to dance around this issue.
why not give full disclosure and squash this issue once and for all?

Come on Obama stop running from the questions and prove the birthers wrong. Its the evasiveness that makes people suspicious.

I would just like to see his academic records...why are those sealed???

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I would just like to see his academic records...why are those sealed???
first off, he flunk finger painting and has never been able to get over the shame of it.

secondly, it is easier for a foreign student to qualify for a scholarship than an american student.

tieguy

Banned
first off, he flunk finger painting and has never been able to get over the shame of it.

secondly, it is easier for a foreign student to qualify for a scholarship than an american student.

what he may have something to hide?

be careful soon you too will be accused of being a white bigot for even thinking such a thing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
what he may have something to hide?

be careful soon you too will be accused of being a white bigot for even thinking such a thing.
thanks for the tip.

when they start using the "nazi" card, it means they no longer have anything credible to say.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
For Hawaii governor, discrediting anti-Obama 'birthers' is a top priority.

Democrat Neil Abercrombie, who knew Obama's parents, is determined to torpedo the conspiracy theory.

"What bothers me is that some people who should know better are trying to use this for political reasons," said Abercrombie, 72.,who became governor of Hawaii on Dec. 6.
"Maybe I'm the only one in the country that could look you right in the eye right now and tell you, 'I was here when that baby was born.' "
Abercrombie, a native of Buffalo, N.Y., arrived in 1959 to study sociology at the University of Hawaii. As a teaching assistant, he met and befriended Obama's father.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-obama-birthers-20101224,0,3744847.story
What no comments about HI's new crackpot governor...."I was here when that baby was born " is quite a weird statement. Does he mean that he was in the delivery room at birth ? Maybe he has the missing wedding photos , since was such a close friend ?

UPS Lifer

This reminds me of "National Treasure - Book Of Secrets". The birth certificate and BO's school records will be added to the "Book" and each president will hand it down to the next president!!!

bbsam

Staff member
Reminds me of "Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail". "When Evil reared it's ugly head, Sir Robin turned his back and fled".:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(This is an archived page; the original has been scrubbed from the web......)

horizontal_header_grey.gif
Sunday, June 27, 2004
horizontal_header_grey.gif
Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.
The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.
http://repubx.com/

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The Obama records which have not been released include; Passport records, Obama kindergarten records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago scholarly articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records/schedules(said to be lost), Medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, Adoption records and of course the long-form Certificate of Live Birth.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Check "the Columbia Record Club". Maybe they have his Columbia records !!

Seriously though, it's amazing how secretive all this stuff is about him & her too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My daughter sat here 2 days ago and went online to Kam school (also a private Hawaiian school) and got my grandson's current grades. I'm sure Punahou has the same type computerized program. If someone can't crack school records, how good is our country at spying?:knockedout: