Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

upsgrunt

This is for TOS:
IF you truly want us to believe the republicans are not a hateful bunch of rednecks, then DENOUNCE this type of actions and force your officials to quit when they get caught.

Otherwise, you are a part of the problem and not the solution to this countries woes.

Peace.

This shows real class on your part, and I take offense to it; it is point blank racism. It is the equivalent to the "n" word and you must feel like such a man for having used it. Do you think you are contributing to the "solution" by using it? I don't, and I just lost most of the little respect I had for you. I can respect differing opinions, but not what you are promoting with that garbage.

Respectfully,
Steve

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This shows real class on your part, and I take offense to it; it is point blank racism. It is the equivalent to the "n" word and you must feel like such a man for having used it. Do you think you are contributing to the "solution" by using it? I don't, and I just lost most of the little respect I had for you. I can respect differing opinions, but not what you are promoting with that garbage.

Respectfully,
Steve

Maybe now the mods will apologize to me for my earlier comment about certain people who should be wearing sheets. I won't hold my breath, but thanks for calling-out something that was pretty distasteful.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Such as “Father: Unknown,” adding a literal dimension to O’s illegitimacy.

What difference would it make if he were illegitimate? We know who his father was, so is this another FOX talking point that "cleverly" skirts the issue of illegitimacy in the African-American community?

upsgrunt

The point of the statement/question is probably something along the lines of a "white" person who lived in South Africa being an "African American" in the US even though they're "white."

That is my point, and this is not directed at BB so much, but instead of playing the race card and inferring that Republicans are "looking down their noses" at the African American community, why not look at it as what benefits the majority of the people the most. It's not a black white- thing, but a wrong-right thing.

There will always be some that will never work and never contribute; they could be white, red, yellow, green, or black. That is their choice, and that is fine with me. I DO have a problem with the government when they continue to give (not subsidize) them a way of life. They see that they can get something for nothing and ride it as long as they can. They always have the best shoes, clothes, and car wheels (that are worth more than my complete vehicle), yet they contribute NOTHING to society.
Now their friends see what they are getting by doing nothing and decide they want a piece of that action as well and it becomes a cancerous growth.

Don't get me wrong- I'm a strong Christian and believe in helping the poor and meeting the needs of others. I think the government should help people get back on their feet that need some help, but not as a permanent way of life. It's the "I expect it" and "They owe me" attitude that puts the sour taste in my mouth.
Respectfully,
Steve

bbsam

Staff member
That is my point, and this is not directed at BB so much, but instead of playing the race card and inferring that Republicans are "looking down their noses" at the African American community, why not look at it as what benefits the majority of the people the most. It's not a black white- thing, but a wrong-right thing.

There will always be some that will never work and never contribute; they could be white, red, yellow, green, or black. That is their choice, and that is fine with me. I DO have a problem with the government when they continue to give (not subsidize) them a way of life. They see that they can get something for nothing and ride it as long as they can. They always have the best shoes, clothes, and car wheels (that are worth more than my complete vehicle), yet they contribute NOTHING to society.
Now their friends see what they are getting by doing nothing and decide they want a piece of that action as well and it becomes a cancerous growth.

Don't get me wrong- I'm a strong Christian and believe in helping the poor and meeting the needs of others. I think the government should help people get back on their feet that need some help, but not as a permanent way of life. It's the "I expect it" and "They owe me" attitude that puts the sour taste in my mouth.
Respectfully,
Steve

I respect your Christian values, Steve, and in large part share them. But from my Christian perspective we do not help those less fortunate or in need contingent upon their reaction to our kindness. Their response is completely beside the point. We do so because it is commanded of us to do so, to extend the grace and mercy that God has shown us.

upsgrunt

I agree 1000%, and that is where I have my difficulties. God commands to give and love to those in need; it's the ones who always have their hands out and don't want to pass on the love and kindness. It's wrong that I think this and I have no authority to judge, but it's those kind of people that cause the conundrum. It's a struggle I've talked about at church and many agree with me and struggle with the same problem. I'm just glad God is in charge- His will be done.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Video Flashback: Barack Obama Speaking In Western Kenya With Mass Murderer Raila Odinga: “I Am So Proud To Come Back Home…” – August 26, 2006 –
[video=youtube;87pXa2pK6sg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87pXa2pK6sg"]Clip[/B[/video] embedded below…
As a State Senator Obama admits childhood in Kenya.
Michelle Obama – Obama, a Kenyan, when we visited Barack’s ‘Home Country’ of Kenya, on video multiple times.
Newspaper articles;
NPR Radio – Kenyan Born
Nigerian-Observer – Kenyan Born
All Africa – Kenyan Born
My Auburn California – Kenyan Born
East African Standard – Kenyan Born
Ghana News – Kenyan Born
Modern Ghana – - Continent of his birth
Newspage Weekly – Kenyan Born
BBC News – who last visited his Kenyan home in 1992
Sunday Standard – Kenyan Born
Tanzania – US Senator born here, He’s born here, who live in the US.
The Kenyan Government Official James Orengo “If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America?
[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]SHOCK POLL: ONLY 38% SAY OBAMA 'DEFINITELY' BORN IN USA[/SIZE][/FONT]