Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

klein

Für Meno :)
Baba, go and get a birth certificate for youself !
You'll never get that same one from 50 years ago !

I got 3 of them, and issued in different years.
I like the original the best, and I'm happy I kept it for so long.

Otrhers, have lost it, and aren't as lucky.

klein

Für Meno :)
I got my SS# (SIN number called here), issued in Calgary, and was born in Edmonton.

Depends where you are at the moment, I would think.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

moreluck

golden ticket member
I got my SS# (SIN number called here), issued in Calgary, and was born in Edmonton.

Depends where you are at the moment, I would think.

In the US, the various locales dictate what your SS# will begin with. For Instance: Mine is from ohio and starts with a 2 .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like President Obama said, there will be a segment of the american populus who want this conspiracy to be soo true, they will take the belief to their graves.

Unreal at best, perpetrators of the weak minded, propagators of mis-information and purveyors of "taint" journalism. The "lie" lives on this message board. I guess we know where "crazyland" is located.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
SS# are issued from east , starting with low numbers to west with high numbers . In 1976 bhos was living in HI, thus his would begin with the number 9.
The number he uses was issued in the state of Conn, where he has never lived, to someone born in 1890. And since numbers are not to be re-issued, just how did acquire his ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like President Obama said, there will be a segment of the american populus who want this conspiracy to be soo true, they will take the belief to their graves.

Unreal at best, perpetrators of the weak minded, propagators of mis-information and purveyors of "taint" journalism. The "lie" lives on this message board. I guess we know where "crazyland" is located.

Peace.
There are still many questions to be answered. I don't have a ss# issued from a state I'd never lived in. Why does he?
Slanderous outrage ........... well, you got the outrage right.....except it's on this side. People don't like to be lied to.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Moreluck,

Why not try to convince us how his social security number proves anything that would change any circumstance, anywhere, anyhow?

Why waste your remaining years focusing on his social security number? Why not invest your time and efforts on your grandkids and teach them to become the next president of the united states. You probably would have better luck at that then proving anything suspicious with his SS number.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No, next on the list is the ss#....pay attention!

I do like the "next on the list" thing though.... a little freudian slip? A list? Whos list? Why a list? Who originated this list? Where is the list? How long is the list? What is the last thing on the list? Is assasination on the list if everything else fails?

How about a clarification.

Peace.