Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Question ......since he has released a birth certificate issued in Hi , and he claims it to be true, then why does he need to use some one else's SS# ? Why not his own ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Question ......since he has released a birth certificate issued in Hi , and he claims it to be true, then why does he need to use some one else's SS# ? Why not his own ?

Why are you posing a question with something that HASNT been established? Do you understand why you are a part of the problem in this country? Why does he have to answer to something that isnt a fact?

You all said he was born in kenya, alan keyes said it, huckabee said it, a million tea party people said it, chump said it, fox news brought on dozens of surrogates to say it and even though it wasnt true in the first place, OBAMA answers it, proves you all wrong and now you want to jump to another topic of nonsense and pose a rediculous question about him having someone else's ss number when there is no fact that he has another persons ss number.

People like you are the reason for people like me... Everything has an equalizer in this world. You have been mocked by people on this board, and those who supported the birthers claims are now being MOCKED by the entire world.

YOU ARE THE LAUGHING STOCKS of the 21 century.

I am selling clues behind the hub for 50 bucks, the line forms after BAbaganoush.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ok, answer me this little tibbit.
Listed on the newly released document is “…the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Listed on the newly released document is “…the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?”

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta

WASHINGTON–In the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vessels—preferably along with a photo of the crowning and delivery—and this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma. "To this day, the American people have not seen a cervical mucus plug, let alone one that has been signed and notarized by a state-certified Hawaiian health official. If the president was indeed born in the manner in which he claims, then where is his gestation sac?" Keyes said that if Obama did not soon produce at least a bloody bedsheet from his conception, Afterbirthers would push forward with efforts to exhume the president's deceased mother and inspect the corpse's pelvic bone and birth canal.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Not one remark, yet.
somebody cue the crickets, please

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta

OMG Jones, this was too funny! The best of the jokes so far! But, keep it down, baba may jump on this bandwagon!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
HarveR20110428_low.jpg

Seriously? another defender of the slanderous outrage that has been perpetrated against a sitting president? U tell me, Seriously?

Peace.
Seriously, show me where i slandered 0bama about his BC. seriously.
Seriously, there are more than one thread on the forum that I never open anymore for various reasons. This one seems to make your blood pressure rise so why open it again? You asked for the tread to be locked, why not lock it yourself by not coming in here? yea seriously,

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm watching it too...it's you, MrfredEx and sometimes bbsam.
I challenge any of y'all to show one place where I said 0 was born in kenya.

You dont have to, your defense of the "argument' of those convinced he was born in another country speaks volumes for you. I am not sure you understand this.

Peace.