Pick-ups

El Correcto

god is dead
IDGAF what you do. But if they are looking to get rid of you that’s an easy way to do it
Falsifying records your gone
During qualifying they are trying to train you to be crooked, to have all the liability of dishonesty onto you. They don’t want to hear any excuses or anything. I played their game for a month or two even after I qualified just to make sure I was in the clear. After that I was done and dropped anchor on them and do my job honestly.
i agree with what everyone is saying regarding never calling pick ups, being on area, being honest. But during qualifying all of that goes out the window if you are here to drive.

It’s the way it goes in some areas, the union and your seniority can’t guarantee you that job you are on your own.

Off the leash

During qualifying they are trying to train you to be crooked, to have all the liability of dishonesty onto you. They don’t want to hear any excuses or anything. I played their game for a month or two even after I qualified just to make sure I was in the clear. After that I was done and dropped anchor on them and do my job honestly.
i agree with what everyone is saying regarding never calling pick ups, being on area, being honest. But during qualifying all of that goes out the window if you are here to drive.

It’s the way it goes in some areas, the union and your seniority can’t guarantee you that job you are on your own.
Do what you gotta do to get the job, I ran like a freaking rabbit for 30 days. After I was in I did the job the right way, NO RUNNING! Lmao

Off the leash

I’m stealing the dropped anchor line lol

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I lose 50%+ of my route during peak and shrink down into a super affluent community only. Most of the people there tip in $100s and quite a few just leave it in an envelope on their door. Call BS all you want, old man, but it happened. :)
Back then, $100 was like 10k and a cow and next year's grain harvest.

quad decade guy

Because you don't get tips for simply being a UPS driver, you get them for taking care of customers and being a UPS driver people like. Therein lies your problem.
You don't know me. I had the same route for 14 years. I saw kids being born and customers helping my daughter with her school project. Did welding for me.....loaned me tools to fix my pkg car. Invited me to company lunches....I saw these people for YEARS. We didn't exchange money. More like family.

There in lies the problem. Anything to smear me.

When I went to feeders for short periods in the end of pkg....plenty of customers greeted me back with huge smiles and relief. BECAUSE I ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF THEM. Odd for someone they didn't like....

I know....you don't.

Off the leash

You don't know me. I had the same route for 14 years. I saw kids being born and customers helping my daughter with her school project. Did welding for me.....loaned me tools to fix my pkg car. Invited me to company lunches....I saw these people for YEARS. We didn't exchange money. More like family.

When I went to feeders for short periods in the end of pkg....plenty of customers greeted me back with huge smiles and relief. BECAUSE I ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF THEM. Odd for someone they didn't like....

I know....you don't.
Old school smack down!

I know....you don't.
Just like you don't know the guy you said didn't get $800 in tips, but you go out of your way to "smear" him.

Yeah....$800.....ok. I was lucky to get some cookies....
For a guy who was considered "more like family" you sure sound like an ingrate.

I may not know you personally (as much as I wish I did) but, I mean, we all know you. You're the guy who lives to be a contrarian, who thrives on one-upmanship and embellishes whatever story he has to just to accomplish that mission. It's cool man, not everyone is as satisfied with their life as I am, I don't judge, I just don't get down with your condescension at every turn.

Glad you had a good time on your vacation. 👍🏻

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
642F8201-3C25-4B91-A4D3-50620124B8C8.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂