Pick-ups

quad decade guy

Just like you don't know the guy you said didn't get $800 in tips, but you go out of your way to "smear" him.

For a guy who was considered "more like family" you sure sound like an ingrate.

I may not know you personally (as much as I wish I did) but, I mean, we all know you. You're the guy who lives to be a contrarian, who thrives on one-upmanship and embellishes whatever story he has to just to accomplish that mission. It's cool man, not everyone is as satisfied with their life as I am, I don't judge, I just don't get down with your condescension at every turn.

Glad you had a good time on your vacation. 👍🏻
No you don't know me. I give what I get. I'm attacked as a general rule here and being contrarian....OMG that is comical as I'm pretty sure I'll be attacked for whatever I say. IDGAF. But I will defend myself. Nor do IGAF how satisfied YOU are.

Say how much condescension was in your negative/hateful attack?

Being at UPS 40 years, I have a lot of stories and history.....oddly folks don't like that....weird envy/jealousy thing. I'm also conservative. That enrages liberals/commie Democrats. IDGAF. You could have kept your big mouth shut and moved on....but you choose to be contrarian. I'll fight back.

And embellishment? Prove that exactly. See, this is where that weird smearing comes in.....calling me a liar without any proof. Unless opinion, by definition the rest is exactly how things are and went. I realize you don't like me. But that doesn't mean I'm not telling the truth or I don't have an airplane.

Ingrate...ungrateful. Odd, because I liked my customers and I think they liked me(generally)....remembering we had jobs to do. And I had about 2 min. a day contact with them. Another defective construct of which you know nothing.

And self-proclaiming that you so righteously "don't judge".....is laughable.

Off the leash

No you don't know me. I give what I get. I'm attacked as a general rule here and being contrarian....OMG that is comical as I'm pretty sure I'll be attacked for whatever I say. IDGAF. But I will defend myself. Nor do IGAF how satisfied YOU are.

Being at UPS 40 years, I have a lot of stories and history.....oddly folks don't like that....weird envy/jealousy thing. I'm also conservative. That enrages liberals/commie Democrats. IDGAF. You could have kept your big mouth shut and moved on....but you choose to be contrarian. I'll fight back.

And embellishment? Prove that exactly. See, this is where that weird smearing comes in.....calling me a liar without any proof. Unless opinion, by definition the rest is exactly how things are and went. I realize you don't like me. But that doesn't mean I'm not telling the truth or I don't have an airplane.

Ingrate...ungrateful. Odd, because I liked my customers and I think they liked me(generally)....remembering we had jobs to do. And I had about 2 min. a day contact with them. Another defective construct of which you know nothing.

Tell em pops!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You don't know me. I had the same route for 14 years. I saw kids being born and customers helping my daughter with her school project. Did welding for me.....loaned me tools to fix my pkg car. Invited me to company lunches....I saw these people for YEARS. We didn't exchange money. More like family.

There in lies the problem. Anything to smear me.

When I went to feeders for short periods in the end of pkg....plenty of customers greeted me back with huge smiles and relief. BECAUSE I ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF THEM. Odd for someone they didn't like....

I know....you don't.
37E8FD82-3AF3-40AB-87D3-E1AAC40D8BEC.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just like you don't know the guy you said didn't get $800 in tips, but you go out of your way to "smear" him.

For a guy who was considered "more like family" you sure sound like an ingrate.

I may not know you personally (as much as I wish I did) but, I mean, we all know you. You're the guy who lives to be a contrarian, who thrives on one-upmanship and embellishes whatever story he has to just to accomplish that mission. It's cool man, not everyone is as satisfied with their life as I am, I don't judge, I just don't get down with your condescension at every turn.

Glad you had a good time on your vacation. 👍🏻
Don’t forget airplane mechanic and pilot

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
My finances are way better than most young kids can dream about. Absolutely no reason not to go to every pickup, take every break. What can they do? Even the toughest supe understands I am obligated to an infinite amount of qualifications. This ain't some backcountry center with 3 trys only lol. He ain't running ever.

Est.1998

You don't know me. I had the same route for 14 years. I saw kids being born and customers helping my daughter with her school project. Did welding for me.....loaned me tools to fix my pkg car. Invited me to company lunches....I saw these people for YEARS. We didn't exchange money. More like family.

There in lies the problem. Anything to smear me.

When I went to feeders for short periods in the end of pkg....plenty of customers greeted me back with huge smiles and relief. BECAUSE I ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF THEM. Odd for someone they didn't like....

I know....you don't.
You're the one who said all you got was some cookies.

I'm surprised you have the courage to stay here with the way you get picked on.