Possible termination?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Umm no, I didn't cuss out a taco bell manager, I at most said, "I burned my gosh darn mouth on the food because it's too hot." And maybe told the manager, "not to give me anymore bull:censored2:." As he was the one that initiated the argument by trying dissuade me that I actually burned my mouth... Basically was calling me a liar, and trying to evade taking any responsibility. As I said, he was embarrassed, and through his own self humiliation, he reported on me in retaliation, because I wouldn't let him dissuade me from the feeling I was experiencing in my own mouth.
How is it his responsibility that you don't know how to eat food without burning yourself? If you didn't cuss him out why did your post get censored. Grow up . Learn how to communicate like an adult

kevw45

Even if you think you know a customer really well, it is still really important that we have a business relationship and need to act professionally.

The OP states that he/she has issues with supes and all that. If this is a pattern and the OP was already dogging it on Friday, some days off may be in his/her future.
The issues I have with my supe is completely non-relative. I only stated that to express it's my feeling that they will use whatever already conflict there is to add to this incident to snowball it into something big enough to fire me over... Those issues are about always having to help someone when I finish my route, never letting me get off before 7:30pm. Blaming me for not making NDA business savers when the warehouse misplaces them in my truck. Apparently, it's still my responsibility to go through my entire truck to find those savers, even if it costs me 30 or more minutes. On this particular route I was doing yesterday, it's been noted several times already that I struggle with making all the scheduled pickups, so what does my supe personally do? He added another pickup on there, and dispatch put two other extras on there themselves. Not to mention, yesterday in particular, they didn't get us out of the building almost an hour late, 49 minutes late to be exact. They routinely get us out 20-30 minutes late everyday except Mondays.

oldngray

nowhere special
The issues I have with my supe is completely non-relative. I only stated that to express it's my feeling that they will use whatever already conflict there is to add to this incident to snowball it into something big enough to fire me over... Those issues are about always having to help someone when I finish my route, never letting me get off before 7:30pm. Blaming me for not making NDA business savers when the warehouse misplaces them in my truck. Apparently, it's still my responsibility to go through my entire truck to find those savers, even if it costs me 30 or more minutes. On this particular route I was doing yesterday, it's been noted several times already that I struggle with making all the scheduled pickups, so what does my supe personally do? He added another pickup on there, and dispatch put two other extras on there themselves. Not to mention, yesterday in particular, they didn't get us out of the building almost an hour late, 49 minutes late to be exact. They routinely get us out 20-30 minutes late everyday except Mondays.

OK you were pissed. Has nothing to do with Taco Bell.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The issues that you have with your management team are most certainly relevant.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Also, if I get on calls that will either cause me to miss service or I cannot make the commits, I send those back. Any residential on call with anything earlier than a 20:00 commit gets sent back on principle.

We are required to accept all on call's and to let them know if they are ours or not and, if they are ours, to ask them to change the commit time, especially on residentials. The center gets gigged if we refused to accept an on call, even if it is not ours.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
We are required to accept all on call's and to let them know if they are ours or not and, if they are ours, to ask them to change the commit time, especially on residentials. The center gets gigged if we refused to accept an on call, even if it is not ours.
that is exactly how they have us do it. It's stupid but hey I don't make the rules.

oldngray

nowhere special

Why do you care if the center gets gigged because they sent you someone else's on call?

oldngray

nowhere special
Cuz I'm a team player.
giphy.gif

ManInBrown

I've never cussed at a customer but I've gotten pretty rude with a few of the idiot customers on my route. I have one or two businesses on my route that think I should stand in line like a customer. NR1, NR2, NR3.

kevw45

I'm fairly certain they could have figured out who was the manager on duty at the time of the incident. There was no need for you to go back other than your need to "get even".
As I stated before, I also got a confession that he's the one that called and complained... You can say I was also there for that too. I was going to report him anyways if I didn't go back just out of suspicion, but is it better to make accusations without facts?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As I stated before, I also got a confession that he's the one that called and complained... You can say I was also there for that too. I was going to report him anyways if I didn't go back just out of suspicion, but is it better to make accusations without facts?

Sounds like the manager had all the facts that he needed.

FACT!

oldngray

nowhere special

You fail to understand. UPS doesn't care if he was rude to you so who are you reporting him to? Taco Bell? :rofl: