President Biden

zimbomb

Running a lady that used her knowledge of the coronavirus to short America for personal profit is not exactly an easy win. I’d say the GOP is favored but it’s hard to guess turnout with Donald off the ballot.
It's going to be interesting, but ultimately there's a lot going for the democrat candidates. Dejected trump voters, mail in ballots. When the winds at your back...

I hear if you say Stacey Abrams in the mirror 3 times your state moves blue.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It's going to be interesting, but ultimately there's a lot going for the democrat candidates. Dejected trump voters, mail in ballots. When the winds at your back...

Can you say Stacey 2024!!!

UPSER1987

Your next nightmare you racist idiots. This lady kicked ass and took names!

D150EE39-DCC7-47E9-8077-69F0AC679B2B.jpeg

AKCoverMan

So when does all the Democratic free stuff start showing up? Can I quit going to work now or probably I need to wait for January for Joe to start doling it all out, huh?

JJinVA

So when does all the Democratic free stuff start showing up? Can I quit going to work now or probably I need to wait for January for Joe to start doling it all out, huh?
This pre-emptive celebration is tantamount to forging a lotto ticket and jumping up and down before going to cash it in, and then realizing its a dud. lol Still entertaining to watch though. The most entertaining part will be watching the attempted cash-in

AKCoverMan

Don't you welfare queens get free oil money every year? Always looking for a handout up there?
Yes we got about $992 each this year. It’s not a handout however, it’s a dividend on money that is held in Alaska’s Permanent Fund which is all money from the sale of Alaska’s oil and natural gas. The State Constitution gives mineral rights to all Alaska Citizens. In effect, it’s our resource, so we get paid a bit each year. It will amount to less than 1% of my gross income this year.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Georgia did not move Blue.
Both chambers of the state legislature are heavily Repugs.

State Senate political groupsRepublican (35) Democratic (21)
House of Representatives political groupsRepublican (103) Democratic (75) Vacant (2)
The Governor is Republican
The US House reps are 8 Republican and 6 Democrat.
Both US Senators are now Republican and projections are 85% that both seats will be Republican on January 5th, 2021 runoff election.

In another 20 years, Georgia may be Blue but not yet.

oldngray

nowhere special
Georgia did not move Blue.
Both chambers of the state legislature are heavily Repugs.

State Senate political groupsRepublican (35) Democratic (21)
House of Representatives political groupsRepublican (103) Democratic (75) Vacant (2)
The Governor is Republican
The US House reps are 8 Republican and 6 Democrat.
Both US Senators are now Republican and projections are 85% that both seats will be Republican on January 5th, 2021 runoff election.

In another 20 years, Georgia may be Blue but not yet.
Stacey still thinks she won the last election.