President Biden

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Chump campaign “our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. Congratulations Joe Biden.”

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yes we got about $992 each this year. It’s not a handout however, it’s a dividend on money that is held in Alaska’s Permanent Fund which is all money from the sale of Alaska’s oil and natural gas. The State Constitution gives mineral rights to all Alaska Citizens. In effect, it’s our resource, so we get paid a bit each year. It will amount to less than 1% of my gross income this year.
Call it whatever you want. It is a handout. You are a hypocrite for wanting more free stuff.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You read my emotions into a commentary on the sad state of election affairs that we see?
Is there a way to comment on the sorry way our country now handles elections without being seen as emotionally down?
Absolutely.
Everything was not bad, we are a deeply divided country right now. Do you think this is the 1st or even the worst this country has been divided?
Even when Trump was elected last time, I tried to remain positive. I certainly didn't agree with his policies, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe It could be good to have a business man run the government. Nobody like waste and fraud. To me ? He was a dumpster on fire rolling down the stairs, you I will just assume do not agree with that interpretation of the last four years. That is fine we both know that no matter how bad we burn each other on the internet, we are not going to change our opinion on that.
Does that make us enemies ?
I'd like to think not ,
Not every Democrat is evil, nor are all Republicans.
It shouldn't have to come to armed conflict and civil war just to live together

oldngray

nowhere special
Absolutely.
Everything was not bad, we are a deeply divided country right now. Do you think this is the 1st or even the worst this country has been divided?
Even when Trump was elected last time, I tried to remain positive. I certainly didn't agree with his policies, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe It could be good to have a business man run the government. Nobody like waste and fraud. To me ? He was a dumpster on fire rolling down the stairs, you I will just assume do not agree with that interpretation of the last four years. That is fine we both know that no matter how bad we burn each other on the internet, we are not going to change our opinion on that.
I'd like to think not ,
giphy4.gif

JJinVA

Absolutely.
I'd like to think not ,
The unfortunate part is, not everyone is as level headed as you are. As much as we despise each other's politics it isn't just about you or me. I think this is the point that keeps getting ignored. If you are unwilling to look at evidence that your candidate is willing to sell out the entire country to communist China, then that's just a simple matter of willful ignorance. But actual communists marching in our streets calling for the destruction of this country absolutely are enemies, and are either going to be dealt with civilly or violently. It's the unfortunate reality my dude

The big package

I feel sorry for these kids celebrating right now , there's absolutely nothing that Biden will do to make their lives better and will actually get worse . For people in my age bracket , doesn't matter !!! Got my fishing rod , got beer I'm good !!!!

The big package

Absolutely.
I'd like to think not ,
What policies did you disagree with , lower taxes , higher stock market , peace in the middle East , which is it ????

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The unfortunate part is, not everyone is as level headed as you are. As much as we despise each other's politics it isn't just about you or me. I think this is the point that keeps getting ignored. If you are unwilling to look at evidence that your candidate is willing to sell out the entire country to communist China, then that's just a simple matter of willful ignorance. But actual communists marching in our streets calling for the destruction of this country absolutely are enemies, and are either going to be dealt with civilly or violently. It's the unfortunate reality my dude
Man, this is just 2016 all over again, instead of Trump its Biden, and instead of Russia its China.
Why hasn't Trumps Justice Department investigated this ?
This is not an episode of 24, this is real life.
If any of this stuff was true...

Im not going down this rabbit hole with you dude.
Just take a couple of deep breaths ,