President Biden

AKCoverMan

ANYTHING...absolutely ANYTHING will be better that than the last 4 years of this * show. Chump turned America into a laughingstock and a joke. He will ABSOLUTELY go down as the WORST president EVER.

Keep the celebrations coming!

PS....sorry old racists dudes...you lost lol!!!
Lower unemployment for all, lower taxes, better trade deals, support for criminal justice reform and traditionally black colleges, high stock markets (everyone can participate it’s not a rich only thing). Yes he is a bastard all right.

And do NOT call me a racist, what a tired tactic of the left. I find that term most insulting, as a sports official on the field racist comments out of players got them an early check out from the game. My sons never learned racism from me. It’s so disingenuous to just lump everyone to the right of center as a racist. It’s disgusting for you to say that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Agreed and I think this is the game plan. Either Mr. Biden suddenly has deteriorating mental capacity (watches it happen with a couple good friends, it’s heartbreaking and I don’t wish it upon the man but listen to him now and listen to clips of him four years ago it’s almost two different men) or the China and Ukraine scandals will finally not be able to be contained and then we get a President that even the DNC could not nominate.
You need to come over to this thread and vote!

Box Ox

They won’t be able to do anything because Trump isn’t leaving.
12 more years.

TrumpEmperor.jpg

vantexan

The supreme Court is not going to throw out votes already counted and verified. That's pipe dreams bro.
They may throw out ones that came in late and were segregated. Then there's the matter of a software "glitch" that may have changed a lot of Trump votes to Biden. Already verified in Michigan in a small population county that 6000 votes were changed and that software was used in many counties in 30 states.

Box Ox

My personal feelings about the way someone behaves is more important than policy!
No, you just let the propaganda arm of the democrat party convince you of that.

Wasn't only about who Trump is as a person. It was the right choice for me.