President Biden

With Biden winning the election in a landslide. The Trump supporters are crying like babies. Salty tears. Brown Cafe has been a right wing troll farm for years. Times they are a changing! MAGA

floridays

Um..no... but your learning how to exaggerate almost as well as the President. 🤣🤣

1972 Nixon win..520 electoral votes.

View attachment 316574

1984 Election Results​

CandidatePartyElectoral VotesPopular Votes
Ronald Reagan (I)Republican52554,455,000
Walter friend. MondaleDemocratic1337,577,000

1984_large.png

@Jumpin Jack Flash, for your edification.
I realize you think nothing transpired before your date of birth.

Last edited:

floridays

See, gentlemen, this is the problem. We don’t have a meaningful discussion just throw stupid insults at eash other. Tiring, and senseless.
Update your Nixon 1972 post,
I furnished you the proper information.

We can joke and play and be serious.
It is part of having a full personality.
Loosen your shorts Johnny Rocket.

AKCoverMan

Update your Nixon 1972 post,
I furnished you the proper information.

We can joke and play and be serious.
It is part of having a full personality.
Loosen your shorts Johnny Rocket.
Not sure what you want me to update, we both pulled Big landslide years which proved this years election was not the “worst loss ever”. Thanks for helping me prove my point!

The big package

Trump never had a lead. He was losing the entire time. The votes were cast, just not counted yet. Trump was a terrible candidate that got shellacked. The GOP should be embarrassed. He lost much worse than Hillary did.
60 hours ago He was up at 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania and they just disappeared and that is fraud and It needs to be investigated !!!

floridays

Things work a little differently here. I used to call @floridays a P.P.H. (can't say it anymore) all the time and now we each have a necklace with half a "Best Friends" pendant on it.
:winkiss: , I don't what a P.P.H. is even as I was/am one.
And I thought I could master every derogatory insult, I guess I need to bone up.:rolleyes::lol::thumbup1::lips:

floridays

Not sure what you want me to update, we both pulled Big landslide years which proved this years election was not the “worst loss ever”. Thanks for helping me prove my point!
You offered Nixon's 1972 election as the largest victory.
A guy named Reagan won in 1984 with 525 electoral votes.
Update your "facts."