President Biden

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Media keeps calling Biden the President-elect. But he isn't.

The GSA won't fund a "Biden Transition Team" yet since it still isn't official.
Yeah!
I just saw that on the news and Biden's team is POed.

A little-known Trump appointee is in charge of handing transition resources to Biden — and she isn’t budging

The administrator of the General Services Administration, the low-profile agency in charge of federal buildings, has a little-known role when a new president is elected: to sign paperwork officially turning over millions of dollars, as well as give access to government officials, office space in agencies and equipment authorized for the taxpayer-funded transition teams of the winner.
It amounts to a formal declaration by the federal government, outside of the media, of the winner of the presidential race.

But by Sunday evening, almost 36 hours after media outlets projected Biden as the winner, GSA Administrator Emily Murphy had written no such letter. And the Trump administration, in keeping with the president’s failure to concede the election, has no immediate plans to sign one. This could lead to the first transition delay in modern history, except in 2000, when the Supreme Court decided a recount dispute between Al Gore and George W. Bush in December.

Another senior administration official who was not authorized to speak publicly said each agency has drafted detailed transition plans for a new administration, but they will not be released to the Biden team until a winner is formally declared.

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hope this helps... Full sentences please. By the way no BDS or TDS here. But there's is a lot of BS in current events.
Nice attempt at a deflection, but you still screwed up the quote like some shaky fingered Trump apologist raging about how unfair it is he got beaten like he stole something by Joe Biden

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Nice attempt at a deflection, but you still screwed up the quote like some shaky fingered Trump apologist raging about how unfair it is he got beaten like he stole something by Joe Biden
All I can say or think of is sayings like.... Don't count your chickens, the fat lady ain't singing yet, and STFU! :speechless::teethy:

In all honesty, may the best man win with a legal and certified election. This way us, the people will have faith in the American way.

Cheers!

Box Ox

All I can say or think of is sayings like.... Don't count your chickens, the fat lady ain't singing yet, and STFU! :speechless::teethy:

In all honesty, may the best man win with a legal and certified election. This way us, the people will have faith in the American way.

Cheers!
4795B796-710C-4647-9843-E8F801F88B9C.jpeg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
donald trump is a racist xenophobic narcissistic empty suit with a fox on his head. Full Stop.
If you really believe that you've won the election why don't you go with what Joe has said?

Time for unifying and bringing the country together.

Same old, same old.... Hope & Change just ahead.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Biden will not be President...you can laugh but give it a week...you’ll see this * show unfold

Is this based on wishful thinking, or do you have any solid reasons for believing so?

I will point out that the Democrat hypocrisy is in full effect on this. They thought it was perfectly reasonable to be saying the exact same things about Gore that they are ridiculing Trump supporters for.

It will be fine

Is this based on wishful thinking, or do you have any solid reasons for believing so?

I will point out that the Democrat hypocrisy is in full effect on this. They thought it was perfectly reasonable to be saying the exact same things about Gore that they are ridiculing Trump supporters for.
Gore lost by 538 votes in one state. Trump lost by hundreds of thousands over 5 swing states. They aren’t very comparable scenarios.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Arizona getting closer with 98% of the vote in. Yet they called it on election day. hmm
GOPDonald Trump49%1,633,896
DemJoe Biden49.5%1,648,642
LibJo Jorgensen1.5%50,293