President Biden

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Says he’s not a Trump guy then defends him…..

I don’t like Trump because he is a vaccine pusher. I have said this multiple times on this forum. He lost me when he kept pushing the jab after it was known to be harmfull or at best useless.
So why are you defending a pedo family? Do you diddy kids? Are you OK with that? Like I said Dems are OK with Pedos.

Gotta Go

D6DECD27-37D2-48AE-A817-9322E50F9BE6.jpeg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
The Democrats probably already have a contingency plan...it is a matter of time before they throw Biden and Harris under the bus. The problem next would be to find their next (Anti-Trump) in 2024...

The demoncrats are sunk. They don't have a SINGLE respectable face to run in 2024 never mind replace biden/Harris. They have nothing going for them other than Hollywood and the MSM.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Remember without the Republicans this past sham election could of never been certified! Remember when the Republicans had the house and senate they didn’t do much of anything. I don‘t trust either party so much so that I left all parties and I am now “Non Affiliation” I don’t even want to be in the libertarian party. With that said the democrats are so evil I cannot vote for them and the Republicans are at least acting like they are the opposite of the left so at this time I lean to the Republicans.

We need a third party. The conservative party.

newolddude

I'm old enough to remember when Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was going to make us less safe because it would cripple our counterterrorism capabilities.

Both Obama and Biden have now taken out the Al Qaeda top dog.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I'm old enough to remember when Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was going to make us less safe because it would cripple our counterterrorism capabilities.

Both Obama and Biden have now taken out the Al Qaeda top dog.

So they know who is responsible for 9/11 but have they ever figured out how 2 planes can make 3 buildings perfectly implode?