President Biden

newfie

If Biden is bought and paid for by China then why did he piss them off by sending Pelosi to Taiwan?

boy are you getting some bad information.

biden publicly came out against Pelosi going by trying to blame the military saying they didnt want her to go.

poliitcally this has been an interesting event with Biden not wanting her to go and republicans supporting her instead.

newfie

I guess when your ratings are low enough, it's time to kill a terrorist.

supposedly we fired two hellfire missles into the balcony of an apartment and didnt have any collateral damage. that should be extremely lucky at the least if true.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
boy are you getting some bad information.

biden publicly came out against Pelosi going by trying to blame the military saying they didnt want her to go.

poliitcally this has been an interesting event with Biden not wanting her to go and republicans supporting her instead.
American first.

I wonder if Pelosi knows she is proving Trump right once again?

newolddude

supposedly we fired two hellfire missles into the balcony of an apartment and didnt have any collateral damage. that should be extremely lucky at the least if true.
This is the missile used. No explosives.

FZHh_veWYAEgXeV

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So how did building #7 perfectly implode and no plane hit it. Amazes me how many people look at me side ways when I mention building #7. I’m sure you know about it but seems the MSM didn’t cover it very much then or since. Just in case someone here doesn’t know about #7 I’ll put a short link below that gives a very brief description.

Darmark7

For the people that believe what they are told. Here is a something you can marvel at. This is in the Dallas Museum. It’s a bullet that struck JFK and a Governor. Remember this bullet went through 2 people. People buy this but anyone that knows anything about guns will laugh. This sits in a museum and people look at it in amazement every day. The government knows the majority of people are suckers that don’t ask questions and will buy anything they are told.

This is the bullet that struck both President John Kennedy and Texas Gov. John Connally, carefully preserved inside its glass vial prior to scanning. Known as the “stretcher bullet,” it was found on Gov. Connally's stretcher after he was taken to the hospital.

C1792420-9CF4-410A-B394-008203D84010.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So how did building #7 perfectly implode and no plane hit it. Amazes me how many people look at me side ways when I mention building #7. I’m sure you know about it but seems the MSM didn’t cover it very much then or since. Just in case someone here doesn’t know about #7 I’ll put a short link below that gives a very brief description.
And CGI made those missiles look like airliners.

I know. I know.

Let’s just keep this between the two of us….

newfie

For the people that believe what they are told. Here is a something you can marvel at. This is in the Dallas Museum. It’s a bullet that struck JFK and a Governor. Remember this bullet went through 2 people. People buy this but anyone that knows anything about guns will laugh. This sits in a museum and people look at it in amazement every day. The government knows the majority of people are suckers that don’t ask questions and will buy anything they are told.

This is the bullet that struck both President John Kennedy and Texas Gov. John Connally, carefully preserved inside its glass vial prior to scanning. Known as the “stretcher bullet,” it was found on Gov. Connally's stretcher after he was taken to the hospital.

View attachment 394486
One conspiracy does not validate the other

Darmark7

One conspiracy does not validate the other

What conspiracy? Just asking how a bullet can go through 2 people and be in perfect shape afterwards. A bullet going through a water ballon distorts. Also how can a building implodes without being hit. Questions anyone should be asking. Guilty people love when no one ask obvious questions and takes any BS answer that is impossible.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The fact that Biden is a short-timer means China has a fairly quick decision to make. Does it start a war with Taiwan that will hurt Beijing economically? Or do the communists act in a bellicose way without pulling the trigger?

Darmark7

Time for you to move on to contrails and UFO’s.

There is always an explanation it is just if the explanation is possible. Funny an office fire makes a steel building implode perfectly on the same day 2 other buildings perfectly implode by a totally different source. Keep in mind never in history has either of these things ever made any building perfectly implode and there are multiple times planes has hit buildings (search when a bomber hit the Empire State Building and see what it did) and buildings have been on fire but on this day, 3 times in hours of each other, it happens. Sorry for not trusting. I’ll move on.

vantexan

There is always an explanation it is just if the explanation is possible. Funny an office fire makes a steel building implode perfectly on the same day 2 other buildings perfectly implode by a totally different source. Keep in mind never in history has either of these things ever made any building perfectly implode and there are multiple times planes has hit buildings (search when a bomber hit the Empire State Building and see what it did) and buildings have been on fire but on this day, 3 times in hours of each other, it happens. Sorry for not trusting. I’ll move on.
My brother bought into this conspiracy. Mainly because it was a Republican administration and he believed Bush and Cheney orchestrated the entire attack just so we could invade Iraq. Can't tell him otherwise.