President Biden

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I see you're a good Saudi lover like the RNC wants you to be.
WhatsApp-Image-2022-07-27-at-12.-4.jpg

newolddude

how do you feel about China creating Covid and covering up their involvement.
What are you talking about? Your talking point are COVID is fake or it's just the normal flu.

Trump holds a secret Chinese bank account.
Ivanka owns countless patents in China
MAGA hats are made in China

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Can anyone here explain how 2 planes made 3 buildings perfectly implode on 9/11? If a government isn’t looking into it or even addressing it then I have to believe they are in on it.

newfie

I see you're a good Saudi lover like the RNC wants you to be.
there are a lot of despots out there to despise. China is clearly a much bigger threat to this country.
Instead you focus on who the dems want you to focus on rather than the threat that is on our doorstep.
Not to mention its very likely our president is bought and paid for by the chinese.

but thats ok keep chasing what the DNC wants you to chase.

Sportello

there are a lot of despots out there to despise. China is clearly a much bigger threat to this country.
Instead you focus on who the dems want you to focus on rather than the threat that is on our doorstep.
Not to mention its very likely our president is bought and paid for by the chinese.

It sounds as though you approve of Pelosi’s trip to Taiwan. She’s doing a pretty good job of poking the panda, so to speak.

newolddude

If Biden is bought and paid for by China then why did he piss them off by sending Pelosi to Taiwan?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If Biden is bought and paid for by China then why did he piss them off by sending Pelosi to Taiwan?
Biden didn't send her.
Joe Biden has cautioned against the reported trip to Taiwan next month by the House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, saying the US military had assessed “it is not a good idea right now”.