President Biden

vantexan

No one is going to stop you from paying the bill that was waived. Do the right thing and pay it off. Everyone else's medical costs go up when people don't pay their bills.
It's a non profit so no one is going to see their bill rise. Program already in place for low income earners. You're obfuscating. Subsidizing the debt from universities who charge way more than the inflation rate while having huge endowments that they aren't tapping to aid their students is a bad idea. But one you'll back because Democrats came up with it. Just in time for the midterms. And it's illegal anyways.

newfie

No one is going to stop you from paying the bill that was waived. Do the right thing and pay it off. Everyone else's medical costs go up when people don't pay their bills.
sounds great in concept.
i think there will be a lot of people not paying their student loans waiting for another Dem bailout.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It's a non profit so no one is going to see their bill rise. Program already in place for low income earners. You're obfuscating. Subsidizing the debt from universities who charge way more than the inflation rate while having huge endowments that they aren't tapping to aid their students is a bad idea. But one you'll back because Democrats came up with it. Just in time for the midterms. And it's illegal anyways.
I don't agree with debt forgiveness, whether it's students, banks, farmers, auto companies, or Marjorie Taylor Greene's company and all the others. :censored2: happens.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Another hypocrite. She should keep her pie hole shut.
1661467170764.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.