President Biden

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I could also thank President Biden forgive me the highest interest rate ever paid on the treasury I Bond.

9.62%

Thanks Joe.....
It's because he is too good at the economy, normally an economic recovery this strong takes years to accomplish. Biden did it in two years, Joe fixed the unemployment numbers in the 1st two years, he'll fix the inflation in the second two.
Starting with the Inflation Reduction Act.
God bless Joe Biden and America.
god-bless-america-united-states.gif

vantexan

It's because he is too good at the economy, normally an economic recovery this strong takes years to accomplish. Biden did it in two years, Joe fixed the unemployment numbers in the 1st two years, he'll fix the inflation in the second two.
View attachment 397757
You do know that even Democrats admitted after its signing that the Inflation Reduction Act won't reduce inflation? Close to $800 billion in new spending PLUS now hundreds of billions more to forgive student loans. Where do you think the money is coming from? It will increase inflation with new printing or it will increase everyone's taxes by a considerable amount. The really sad part is we may not see the ramifications of this until the Republicans take over Congress and the Dems will blame them for it.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
You do know that even Democrats admitted after its signing that the Inflation Reduction Act won't reduce inflation? Close to $800 billion in new spending PLUS now hundreds of billions more to forgive student loans. Where do you think the money is coming from? It will increase inflation with new printing or it will increase everyone's taxes by a considerable amount. The really sad part is we may not see the ramifications of this until the Republicans take over Congress and the Dems will blame them for it.
Now do the trump tax cuts.

Factor in the tariffs.

vantexan

Now do the trump tax cuts.

Factor in the tariffs.
The Trump tax cuts favored everyone to varying degrees. The student loan forgiveness is going to a select group just before the midterms. And in no way is it comparable to Trump assisting farmers while he took on the huge trade imbalance with China.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
View attachment 397757

This is what happens when you spend too much time on the counter 😳.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
P.S. Biden said no one making less than $400k a year would see their taxes increased. He lied.
Trump tax cuts n the middle class are expiring. Tax cuts for the wealthy continue.

You don’t have to worry, you don’t pay your fair share.

Who picked up your hospital bill?

vantexan

You don’t pay taxes, scofflaw.
I've paid taxes for decades Sporty and am now in a position to get my bills paid including some back taxes. And guess what? When I turn 67 I won't never have to pay taxes again. Which is good when I consider the way money is wasted by Washington.

vantexan

Trump tax cuts n the middle class are expiring. Tax cuts for the wealthy continue.

You don’t have to worry, you don’t pay your fair share.

Who picked up your hospital bill?
They could continue if the Dems chose to. However the Dems did leave the carried interest loophole in that will allow the very wealthy to pay half the rate they should pay.

It's my understanding that my main bill was written off according to the hospital financial office. They came to me, asked several questions, and then informed me they could get the bill written off. I never once asked for it but I was more than happy to take what they offered. I still have $7k in debt from outside medical offices.

Meanwhile you're haunting this forum with yet another profile.