President Biden

newolddude

This is how Trump treats Republican centrists.

FfSNeAsWIAEyYqG

fishtm2001

Lol that might be the dumbest hyperlink ever, What is it you’re trying to show me? That the fed government has their tentacles and extortion money spread everywhere? I’ve been saying that the whole time glad you’re finally catching up.
You've been saying Republicans get the bulk of government assistance?

Thebrownblob

You've been saying Republicans get the bulk of government assistance?
No I’ve been saying the federal government uses our tax dollars as extortion money all over the nation I don’t see things as republican and democrat. Because I’m not a brainwashed sheep. I see it as United States being ripped off by its own government unless we do what they want.

fishtm2001

No I’ve been saying the federal government uses our tax dollars as extortion money all over the nation I don’t see things as republican and democrat. Because I’m not a brainwashed sheep. I see it as United States being ripped off by its own government unless we do what they want.
"...pretty good chance we lose both those seats,"
looks like you pretty much see things as a repub

Thebrownblob

Oh good you quote Dr. Oz The guy who doesn’t even want to renounce his citizenship from Turkey. Loves red flag gun laws, abortion ect. he’s everything Trump says a RINO is and yet he endorsed him lol.

I won’t bother to read your article from salon I would rather read Hustler magazine it would be more truthful and tasteful.

fishtm2001

Oh good you quote Dr. Oz The guy who doesn’t even want to renounce his citizenship from Turkey. Loves red flag gun laws, abortion ect. he’s everything Trump says a RINO is and yet he endorsed him lol.

I won’t bother to read your article from salon I would rather read Hustler magazine it would be more truthful and tasteful.

You said it

"...wants to release dangerous criminals on to the population.." is what you wrote. I don't blame you for not wanting to read about your "conservative" heroes and their politics of hate and grievance.

Thebrownblob

You said it

"...wants to release dangerous criminals on to the population.." is what you wrote. I don't blame you for not wanting to read about your "conservative" heroes and their politics of hate and grievance.
Conservative heroes lol, You are truly confused, and what exactly did I say other than you’re nothing more than a repeater of Democrat talking points. You don’t think for yourself, others do it for you. What kind of pathetic person has politicians as heroes? Apparently you.

fishtm2001

Conservative heroes lol, You are truly confused, and what exactly did I say other than you’re nothing more than a repeater of Democrat talking points. You don’t think for yourself, others do it for you. What kind of pathetic person has politicians as heroes? Apparently you.
For some reason you have difficulty admitting you are a repub or, if you claim to be an Independent that you consistently vote R.

Thebrownblob

I'm sure you voted for donald twice.
The funniest part is that you believe there is a left and right. When in reality you’re choosing between pretty close to the same thing. They’re both headed the same direction the difference is the speed at which one is going to get there.