President Biden

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Thank you Governor of Texas for sending us your trash.

Are you calling illegals trash? I thought you would want this guy to be safe in a sanctuary city? The Texas governor just sent this guy to where he is safe and welcomed and now you are against his safety and protection? I thought all you Democrats thought that all illegals have a ”divine spark of God” in them. What and when did this change? I’ll wait for your answer.

vantexan

Are you calling illegals trash? I thought you would want this guy to be safe in a sanctuary city? The Texas governor just sent this guy to where he is safe and welcomed and now you are against his safety and protection? I thought all you Democrats thought that all illegals have a ”divine spark of God” in them. What and when did this change? I’ll wait for your answer.
When he thinks he can score points against Republicans then all those illegals are trash. What I can't fathom is why he thinks letting in close to ten million people, the majority in Texas, that it's ok to dump them all on the border states as if it's the responsibility of Texas that they're here instead of the Federal government's responsibility?

PT Car Washer

Calling rapist trash. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Darmark7

But when Trump said some of the Mexican illegals were murderers and rapist the Dems called him a racist. He never said “all” illegals were murderers and rapist, He said some was murderers and rapist and some are probably good people and Dems called him racist. So do you now stand with Trump on this issue or are you a racist?

Last edited:

Darmark7

Yes I call rapist trash but your party says they have “a spark of divinity” and need to be protected from their crimes in sanctuary cities. That’s where I come up with this stuff. Do you support sanctuary cities?

Last edited:

Darmark7

I Know no Dem will watch this but I love when people don’t know they are being taped. That is when the truth comes out.

Yet another “conspiracy“ coming true.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Do Dems see these clips or are they just like the people around Joe?… They know but cover for him and think others will not notice.
As quick as Joe starts to move you can see people getting concerned. Watch the lady in pink. She must be the baby sitter for Joe.

He was talking to the guys parachuting in, seen on another video from a different angle. Nice try.

Darmark7

He was talking to the guys parachuting in, seen on another video from a different angle. Nice try.

Why does other leaders look concerned? Why would another world leader redirect our leader when he is talking to someone? That is complete disrespect to interrupt a leader of a country while he is having a conversation with someone. Glad you pointed that out to me because it shows the total disrespect Biden has from other world leaders.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Why does other leaders look concerned? Why would another world leader redirect our leader when he is talking to someone? That is complete disrespect to interrupt a leader of a country while he is having a conversation with someone. Glad you pointed that out to me because it shows the total disrespect Biden has from other world leaders.
My day doesn't revolve around what some old guy does or doesn't do, I have my own life to live. Carry on friend.

Darmark7

My day doesn't revolve around what some old guy does or doesn't do, I have my own life to live. Carry on friend.

That “old guy” is the president. Our lives revolve around decisions he has made. So yeah I might be a little concerned about him and his mental health.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That “old guy” is the president. Our lives revolve around decisions he has made. So yeah I might be a little concerned about him and his mental health.
He doesn't have time to think about what some old guy does.

Except he had time to watch the video.
And he has time to go seek out another video from a different angle to make himself feel better about our president being mentally diminished.

But he doesn't have time for it....

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
My life doesn't revolve around who sits on the White House. I've lived through both Republicans and Democrats. This is the way the country moves forward. Imagine a boat rowing with only a left oar. You'd go on circles. Same for the right. It takes both sides to move forward. If you haven't learned that life goes up, down, left, right, back, forward, whatever, you haven't been paying attention. Steady your own ship, live your life, avoid foolishness such as my guy is better than your guy. Yawn. Childish.