President Biden

Thebrownblob

So no part at all.
Okay.
And I enjoy talking to you. You’re a good guy, but refresh my memory because I wasn’t too involved at that time. Didn’t you used to hate Donald Trump?

I’m not really that polarizing on either side because I understand there is not gonna be a big change with whoever is voted in. I Concern myself more with local elections.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol I still have the sheet of paper. UPS gave us signed by Donald Trump saying I was free to go to work because I was an “essential worker” your papers, please.

You sound like a liberal Democrat defending your unaccountable leader who made huge mistakes and never once apologized, that’s up to you, but I won’t do that.

Donald Trump lost his mind in 2020 because he completely crippled under pressure. As a normal human being I can understand that, what I don’t understand is not saying mistakes were made. They won’t happen again.

Trump supporters don’t even like his vaccine, but he still loves it. It’s almost like some sort of mind manipulation. I would expect from the other side.

My criticism isn’t an endorsement of how the other side does it either.
Trump definitely made some mistakes but he didn't force anyone to take the vaccine and the Supreme Court told him he was wrong on bump stocks. I never liked him as a man but agree with most (but not all) of his policy decisions. I guess that means Trump supporters aren't blind sheep following him around. In fact that sounds a lot more like Dem voters.

Thebrownblob

You sound like a whining libertarian who has some very unrealistic expectations.
I haven’t seen a libertarian yet I can agree with very often. And asking a president not to violate our constitutional rights when tragedies and emergencies happened is whining? I guess, I’m just pointing out He made a lot of mistakes and I don’t think he believes he did. Concerning. I’m not so arrogant to believe I can never be wrong and neither should he be.

Thebrownblob

Trump definitely made some mistakes but he didn't force anyone to take the vaccine and the Supreme Court told him he was wrong on bump stocks. I never liked him as a man but agree with most (but not all) of his policy decisions. I guess that means Trump supporters aren't blind sheep following him around. In fact that sounds a lot more like Dem voters.
That’s a fair assessment. But I think some of his supporters are blind and take any kind of criticism personally, it’s kind of silly

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
refresh my memory because I wasn’t too involved at that time.
I doubt that.
Didn’t you used to hate Donald Trump?
The answer to your irrelevant question is yes
I understand there is not gonna be a big change with whoever is voted in.
I disagree. Trump is different.
Im not so arrogant to believe I can never be wrong and neither should he be.
Lose lose.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Thank you Governor of Texas for sending us your trash.

Still waiting to see if you are a racist and calling illegals trash? Remember when your party ,the Dems, called Trump a racist for saying ”some“ of the illegals was rapist? Do you agree with the Dems or Trump on this issue? Why can‘t you answer? Has MSM not told you how to think on this.
I’ll be 100% clear how I think. I have always thought ”all” illegals are criminals. I have never changed my mind. If someone crosses the boarded “illegally“ they are 100% a criminal. MSM never had to tell me this and they have never changed my mind.
Where do you stand?

vantexan

Still waiting to see if you are racist and calling illegals trash? Remember when your party,the Dems, called Trump a racist for saying ”some“ of the illegals was rapist? Do you agree with the Dems or Trump on this issue? Why can‘t you answer? Has MSM not told you how to think on this.
I’ll be 100% clear how I think. I have always thought ”all” illegals are criminals. I have never changed my mind. If someone crosses the boarded “illegally“ they are 100% a criminal. MSM never had to tell me this and they have never changed my mind.
Where do you stand?
Crossing the border the first time is a civil infraction. Getting deported and coming back makes it criminal. Civil infraction or not they don't have a right to be here and the Biden administration is derelict in its duty to maintain a secure border.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Crossing the border the first time is a civil infraction. Getting deported and coming back makes it criminal. Civil infraction or not they don't have a right to be here and the Biden administration is derelict in its duty to maintain a secure border.
IMG_1712.jpeg