President Biden

Next Day Err

They didn’t teach him not to be slack jawed. Appearances are 90% of the game. Trump spent his life in front of the camera as an entertainer and looks about the same as the last debate as far as performance.

America is in trouble.

Next Day Err

We're going to get two more far-right Supreme Court justices. Europe is going to lose Ukraine forever. All of it. China will be emboldened and move on Taiwan because Trump is going to back out of NATO. Millions of immigrants, undocumented or not, will leave the country or not come here to work, stoking economic crisis. Trump will go scorched Earth on his political opponents and not listen to the better angels in his administration because there won't be any.

But remind me again how bad transgender Americas are or the $2.98 gasoline price.

Thebrownblob

We're going to get two more far-right Supreme Court justices. Europe is going to lose Ukraine forever. All of it. China will be emboldened and move on Taiwan because Trump is going to back out of NATO. Millions of immigrants, undocumented or not, will leave the country or not come here to work, stoking economic crisis. Trump will go scorched Earth on his political opponents and not listen to the better angels in his administration because there won't be any.

But remind me again how bad transgender Americas are or the $2.98 gasoline price.
Gosh if only your side would’ve listened to how bad we said Joe Biden was years ago Maybe it wouldn’t be your fault We’re in this mess? But you didn’t listen and ignored and here we are.

newfie

i have a bigger more immediate concern. our enemies saw biden last night. they will believe trump will be president in six months and like him or hate him he is a more determined and unpredictable opponent.

if a russia or china has something they want to do the next six months is the time to act.

Next Day Err

Gosh if only your side would’ve listened to how bad we said Joe Biden was years ago Maybe it wouldn’t be your fault We’re in this mess? But you didn’t listen and ignored and here we are.
A sitting president is going to be given deference when it comes to reelection. No matter who it is or which party.

If Biden wants to continue running then that'll be his prerogative but the perceptions of him are even worse now.

Thebrownblob

A sitting president is going to be given deference when it comes to reelection. No matter who it is or which party.

If Biden wants to continue running then that'll be his prerogative but the perceptions of him are even worse now.
I’m sorry, but the perception of him and his ability has been bad for quite some time, you just had your head in the sand. Too busy trying to put Trump in jail and all you did was make him stronger.

Next Day Err

I’m sorry, but the perception of him and his ability has been bad for quite some time, you just had your head in the sand. Too busy trying to put Trump in jail and all you did was make him stronger.
Biden was sharp in the State of the Union.

I never said he's been super sharp generally. I like him and think he's actually a good leader... he just sucks at these debates. My opinion.

Thebrownblob

Biden was finally in a situation where the media couldn't cover for him.
Personally, I don’t think they planned on covering for him. I think they were in on this. The plan is to replace him at the convention because he was refusing to step down was put in place sometime ago. All these people are parroting the exact same words.

Thebrownblob

I never said he's been super sharp generally. I like him and think he's actually a good leader... he just sucks at these debates. My opinion.
The strategy the Democrats have had of chasing Trump giving him all the attention he desires, and ignoring how terrible Biden is as candidate is backfiring. You would think Trump would be down double digits in every poll, that’s not the case and last night may have sealed the deal completely. Leadership in the Democrat party should’ve told Joe Biden He was one term, and one term only.

oldngray

nowhere special
Personally, I don’t think they planned on covering for him. I think they were in on this. The plan is to replace him at the convention because he was refusing to step down was put in place sometime ago. All these people are parroting the exact same words.
I have been saying a brokered convention for a while.

Box Ox

No, he's an elderly man in decline.

CNN Flash Poll: Majority of debate watchers say Trump outperformed Biden | CNN Politics

June 28, 2024

"Debate watchers say, 67% to 33%, that Trump turned in a better performance Thursday. Prior to the debate, the same voters said, 55% to 45%, that they expected Trump to turn in a better performance than Biden. And in 2020, Biden was seen by debate watchers as outperforming Trump in both of their presidential debates."

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

cope-cry(compressed).gif

Last edited: