President Biden

vantexan

I have to vote for Trump if Biden’s family won’t help him step down. I can’t handle the abuse. I’m still angry about what we saw.
I have to wonder if the Dems wanted this first debate this early so that they could demonstrate why they need to replace Biden at the convention. Presidential debates always happen after the conventions I believe.

Box Ox

I have to wonder if the Dems wanted this first debate this early so that they could demonstrate why they need to replace Biden at the convention. Presidential debates always happen after the conventions I believe.

They have to replace him. Folks well to the left of me are acknowledging it now. I've been jumping up and down for months now worried that this might be the end result. I'd quote myself but I'm still too busy being ultra butthurt about it.

vantexan

They have to replace him. Folks well to the left of me are acknowledging it now. I've been jumping up and down for months now worried that this might be the end result. I'd quote myself but I'm still too busy being ultra butthurt about it.
Thing is you and others have pointed out his cognitive decline to guffaws and sneers for months now. Years. It literally takes a train wreck on national tv before reality sets in.

For all the naysayers, Biden and family really have taken millions under the table from our biggest adversaries. Doesn't go anywhere with a protective DOJ and a Democrat controlled Senate.

Box Ox

I feel panicked about it. Joe Biden went up like the :censored2:ing Death Star tonight.

dss.gif