President Biden

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Come on @oldngray are you trying to continue the conspiracy theory that Biden is not as sharp as a tack? Listen to all those people that agree that he is mentally and physically fit. No way all those people would lie about him. That’s what I like about proving conspiracies wrong. No way you could get multiple people to lie about something that is not true…. Right? So let’s hold up Joe and make sure he is the one to run against Trump. Come on Dems he is your guy, fit and sharp as a tack and he already bet that orange man once (in what many people have agreed is the most secure election in history so it can’t be a conspiracy) and he will do it again.
Democrats make sure Biden is the one on the ticket! Take the win.🏆 👏🏼

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
As a Non affiliation voter that is conservative I endorse Biden to be on the ticket to run against Trump. Please, please, please Democrats stand your ground that you have stood on for the last 3+ years about how great Joe is and make sure he is the one to run against Trump. There is no way you can abandon this great physically and mentally fit man not to run against Trump. If you abandon him now it will just show that you are in a cult that agrees with the conspiracies against this great man.
I have @Next Day Err and @PT Car Washer agreement here! Let’s hear an amen from all Democrats here on BC that want Biden to be on the ticket Like we have heard for the last 3+ years!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1719926140763.png