President Biden

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I guess this is what we will read on hear now that they have their marching orders...

That‘s right Dems, Biden is sharp and has stamina like we have never seen. Trump is toast this coming election so reject the thought of replacing Biden. Wright the White House and let them know you stand with Biden and want him on the ticket to defeat that orange man.
Brought to you by the RNC.

Gotta Go

Reports are that the Biden family meeting strongly urged Joe to stay in the race…
Hunter especially told him to stay in…
I guess he’s taking advice from a convicted felon now…

Over70irregs

They are pulling out the big 💪..Lol. Omg..
1719805890787.jpeg

vantexan

Thebrownblob

I could go through all 13 of those and prove none of them are flat out true. Why do you continue to post slanted nonsense? Do you think you’re changing someone’s mind?

Thebrownblob

1. Tariffs:

Not going to drive [prices] higher. It’s just going to cause countries that have been ripping us off for years, like China and many others, in all fairness to China — it’s going to just force them to pay us a lot of money, reduce our deficit tremendously, and give us a lot of power for other things.
Flat out lie. Tariffs are paid by the importer, who then has to pass along the cost increase to its customers.

And yet, Joe Biden kept Trump’s Tariffs?🤔
Even expanded them..