President Biden

oldngray

nowhere special
So it's Memorex... or Milli Vanilli...
You mean they lied?

shocked face.jpg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I can visualize Biden sitting with his mouth hanging open, vacant eyes staring into space while Jill wipes the continuos flow of drool off his lips and shirt.
His handlers give him this story about fatigue and “100 time zones…”. Biden suddenly comes to and agrees. This becomes his reality which we’ll hear him repeat for the rest of this year.

oldngray

nowhere special
I can visualize Biden sitting with his mouth hanging open, vacant eyes staring into space while Jill wipes the continuos flow of drool off his lips and shirt.
His handlers give him this story about fatigue and “100 time zones…”. Biden suddenly comes to and agrees. This becomes his reality which we’ll hear him repeat for the rest of this year.
He was a meat puppet even before the last election. They hid him in the basement while the media covered for him.

newfie

taped and edited interview. we might see a biden deep fake elequently answering all the questions.

Jeanne pierre claimed deep fakes when we saw video of video dazed and confused in europe.

what they project they do.