President Biden

vantexan

Give me a single case where you think the law got it wrong for one of these traitors.
The guy wearing the buffalo horns. Got railroaded as a leader of the insurrection. When McCarthy released the security footage it showed he didn't do anything worthy of prison. He was released shortly after. But that's not the picture the J6 Commission painted of him. And they strongly protested that footage being released.

Next Day Err

The guy wearing the buffalo horns. Got railroaded as a leader of the insurrection. When McCarthy released the security footage it showed he didn't do anything worthy of prison. He was released shortly after. But that's not the picture the J6 Commission painted of him. And they strongly protested that footage being released.
Meh. Seems wrong.

Thebrownblob

Nothing has happened yet. The election is in November. I just fear a return of Trump. He will go full monarch. It’s not good for the country.
Get a different hobby, I can’t imagine being afraid of anybody being elected. Very little will change and very little will happen. You’ve been propagandized, into irrational fear.

vantexan

Nothing has happened yet. The election is in November. I just fear a return of Trump. He will go full monarch. It’s not good for the country.
Democrats in charge: We'll do whatever we like.
Republicans in charge: We'll do whatever we like.
Democrats not in charge: Hey, you can't do that! You must give us a say!

Last edited: