President Biden

Next Day Err

The charges were such a stretch, and the venues so partisan against Trump, that he stood no chance of having fair trials(except possibly in Florida). Most if not all will be overturned on appeal, and may get dismissed altogether.
Trump knowingly retained classified documents and was caught shuffling them around to fool the government when they asked for them. If this case is thrown out it will be a stain on America.

vantexan

It seems we have an answer. You admit you don't have a scrap of evidence that Buffalo Horns was released because the new J6 footage.
Wasn't new footage. It was the footage the J6 Commission had access to, made claims about, and protested the release of. They railroaded Jacob and thought they'd get away with it. Didn't count on McCarthy releasing it.

vantexan

Trump knowingly retained classified documents and was caught shuffling them around to fool the government when they asked for them. If this case is thrown out it will be a stain on America.
Trump had immunity as president. Biden stole documents over decades, didn't have immunity, and didn't even get a slap on the wrist. Guess Hur was right about Biden's cognitive issues.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Any protest will be construed as a riot and Trump will crack down on them with the military. He will escalate to have an excuse for martial law.
You sure it's not Marshall Law???

download-1.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Trump has repeatedly and openly mused about directing the DOJ to pursue his political enemies. This is kind of unprecedented. But here you guys sit defending this insanity.

This is what I mean when I say he's going to be an American monarch. He's casting aside any pretense of the DOJ having any autonomy.

There's been zero evidence that Biden has directed the DOJ to do any kind of specific investigations or hunt down any of his rivals or do him any favors. This is a right-wing fantasy.
That's called mind-:censored2: i n g the opposition.

Need proof it works?

Look back at your posts.

vantexan

If you break the law expect to be held accountable. This is America. Trump broke the law and the government took action. Simple as that. They convinced a judge with the evidence they had and arrest warrants were issued and the process began.
Now that you set the standard I'm sure you won't mind the next AG investigating whether laws were broken by Biden and his administration.