President Biden

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1720661964381.png

Next Day Err

Democrats in charge: We'll do whatever we like.
Republicans in charge: We'll do whatever we like.
Democrats not in charge: Hey, you can't do that! You must give us a say!
You think "going full monarch" is doing "whatever we like"? That's disturbing that you're apologizing for monarchy in America.

vantexan

You think "going full monarch" is doing "whatever we like"? That's disturbing that you're apologizing for monarchy in America.
Talk about fear mongering. Nothing in Trump's first term indicated any such aspirations. And I have news for you. The military isn't some mindless group of robots. Every last one swore allegiance to the Constitution. Trump can't give them orders in violation or the Constitution and expect them to follow them. But then you already know that.

vantexan

It was a perfect tool to impress the people who already had their minds made up. You claim it made a difference in Buffalo Horn Guy but it did not, there's no evidence of such.
He got released didn't he? But there's no official statement that it was strictly letting him out early for time served. What that article was about was disputing what Tucker Carlson put out. And it doesn't change the fact that the J6 Commission made claims about Jacob that the security footage didn't substantiate.

Next Day Err

Talk about fear mongering. Nothing in Trump's first term indicated any such aspirations. And I have news for you. The military isn't some mindless group of robots. Every last one swore allegiance to the Constitution. Trump can't give them orders in violation or the Constitution and expect them to follow them. But then you already know that.

Trump has repeatedly and openly mused about directing the DOJ to pursue his political enemies. This is kind of unprecedented. But here you guys sit defending this insanity.

This is what I mean when I say he's going to be an American monarch. He's casting aside any pretense of the DOJ having any autonomy.

There's been zero evidence that Biden has directed the DOJ to do any kind of specific investigations or hunt down any of his rivals or do him any favors. This is a right-wing fantasy.

Next Day Err

He got released didn't he? But there's no official statement that it was strictly letting him out early for time served. What that article was about was disputing what Tucker Carlson put out. And it doesn't change the fact that the J6 Commission made claims about Jacob that the security footage didn't substantiate.
Buddy, you have the burden of proof that the government released him early because of the J6 footage.

vantexan

Trump has repeatedly and openly mused about directing the DOJ to pursue his political enemies. This is kind of unprecedented. But here you guys sit defending this insanity.

This is what I mean when I say he's going to be an American monarch. He's casting aside any pretense of the DOJ having any autonomy.

There's been zero evidence that Biden has directed the DOJ to do any kind of specific investigations or hunt down any of his rivals or do him any favors. This is a right-wing fantasy.
You are out of your mind if you don't think all these lawsuits/trials aren't about stopping Joe Biden's chief political opponent from running for president.

Next Day Err

You are out of your mind if you don't think all these lawsuits/trials aren't about stopping Joe Biden's chief political opponent from running for president.
If you break the law expect to be held accountable. This is America. Trump broke the law and the government took action. Simple as that. They convinced a judge with the evidence they had and arrest warrants were issued and the process began.

vantexan

Buddy, you have the burden of proof that the government released him early because of the J6 footage.
No, you put out a post making claims that weren't corroborated by any official statement. They may not have said the security footage was the reason either, but it doesn't change the fact that he was put in prison because of the lies the J6 Commission told about him.

vantexan

If you break the law expect to be held accountable. This is America. Trump broke the law and the government took action. Simple as that. They convinced a judge with the evidence they had and arrest warrants were issued and the process began.
The charges were such a stretch, and the venues so partisan against Trump, that he stood no chance of having fair trials(except possibly in Florida). Most if not all will be overturned on appeal, and may get dismissed altogether.