President Biden

Box Ox

Every Confederate officer should've been executed for treason.
Capital punishment is the remedy for treason.
Has Donald Trump or any of his supporters, including on January 6, ever committed a treasonous act?

I'm going to give @Next Day Err the benefit of the doubt and assume he'd say that neither Donald Trump nor any of his supporters, including on January 6, have ever committed a treasonous act.

Box Ox

Capital punishment is the remedy for treason.
Has Donald Trump or any of his supporters, including on January 6, ever committed a treasonous act?
I'm going to give @Next Day Err the benefit of the doubt and assume he'd say that neither Donald Trump nor any of his supporters, including on January 6, have ever committed a treasonous act.

As we talk about treason it's probably important to understand what everyone thinks treason actually is and who should be executed if treason is always punishable by death.

Box Ox

Were the Confederate soldiers you say should have been executed charged with treason?
Jeff Davis. Alexander Stephens. Robert Lee wasn’t formally charged. Clement Clay. Henry Wirz (war crimes).
Andrew Johnson let the country down

Should any Republicans be charged with treason for acts committed within the last 10 years or is that just a game of implication thing that leftists don't really believe?

over9five

Staff member
1720711137182.png

Honestly made me think of Jill. She'd do this to stay in power.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So why did Biden not have Julian assange executed?
Was he charged with the crime of treason?
Were the Confederate soldiers you say should have been executed charged with treason?
Clay was charged with treason. What’s the problem?
He wasn't a Confederate officer.

You want to try again buddy?