President Biden

Next Day Err

I'm a Marxist because I think post-Civil War America should've done better with race relations and to protect Black Americans' liberties?

Some of you might be getting your information from Stormfront.

newfie

I'm a Marxist because I think post-Civil War America should've done better with race relations and to protect Black Americans' liberties?
they fought a war to free them then sent an army around to make sure they all knew they had been freed. It would have taken martial law and a huge bloated army to enforce anymore on the south at that time. Our constitution is designed to negate mobocracy and legislate at a slower pace.

vantexan

Has there been evidence to implicate Garland cooperating with the White House?
Seriously? Look how long it took to charge Hunter over his felony firearms crime. And the Federal prosecutors tried to slip in a blanket immunity for Hunter that would've shielded him from any future prosecution. Look at the Congressional committees sending criminal referrals to Garland concerning the Bidens peddling influence and Garland refusing to do anything about it. The White House and the Homeland Security Secretary breaking numerous laws allowing millions of illegal immigrants into the country and Garland refusing to stop them.

oldngray

nowhere special
Seriously? Look how long it took to charge Hunter over his felony firearms crime. And the Federal prosecutors tried to slip in a blanket immunity for Hunter that would've shielded him from any future prosecution. Look at the Congressional committees sending criminal referrals to Garland concerning the Bidens peddling influence and Garland refusing to do anything about it. The White House and the Homeland Security Secretary breaking numerous laws allowing millions of illegal immigrants into the country and Garland refusing to stop them.
Not to mention how they ran out the clock on some of Hunter's other crimes so he couldn't be charged.

Next Day Err

Doesn’t hold water, buddy.