President Biden

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721601416095.png

Thebrownblob

He held a press conference at Trump Tower, signed four executive orders at his Bedminster resort, and hosted eight heads of state at Mar-a-Lago. When he couldn’t promote his businesses and run the government at the same time, he opted to promote his businesses over doing his job. In November, for example, he signed out of a G-20 summit to visit his Virginia golf course.
“Trump has never been partial to summit meetings, even when they were not held virtually. He departed a G7 meeting in Canada early and rescinded his signature on its final communique. Ahead of last year’s G7 in Biarritz, France, he asked his aides whether it was really necessary to attend.”

Good question are they necessary to always attend? Probably not.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I want to know when all of Biden's supporters & media heads will be apologizing to the American People for their foolish behavior of covering up his illness ?
Honestly, they have been saying for months , if not years , that Biden was fit as a fiddle.

Thebrownblob

I want to know when all of Biden's supporters & media heads will be apologizing to the American People for their foolish behavior of covering up his illness ?
Honestly, they have been saying for months , if not years , that Biden was fit as a fiddle.
Just a couple weeks before the debates they were saying pictures of Biden, wandering away at the airport were fakes

Last edited:

Next Day Err

Where were you on the validity of Hunter's laptop and it being Russian disinformation? Because it was just submitted as evidence in his Federal handgun case. There's a pattern here. Whether it's peddling influence or Biden's cognitive decline or whatever other serious allegation the modus operandi of the Democratic Party is to deny, deny, deny until you're confronted with truth you can't deny.
I bet they’ll get Joe now on “peddling influence”. Just give them a little more time for more evidence.