President Biden

newfie

1721607703906.png

newfie

Delegates select the nominee at the convention. They still can, and will.

We’re not a democracy though.
those delegates were chosen by the voting process . those voters voted for biden.
Constitutionally each state legislature decides how their own states will pick their primary candidates and later president.
do those state legislature have approved laws or provisions for a candidate dropping out at the last minute for reasons of poor performance? I would guess they have provisions for health reasons but not for "i cant win reasons"
if they wish to claim health as the reason than Biden should resign immediately.
Since each state has selected biden as their candidate those delegates should be mandated to vote for the chosen representative only unless they wish to hold another primary election.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
those delegates were chosen by the voting process . those voters voted for biden.
Constitutionally each state legislature decides how their own states will pick their primary candidates and later president.
do those state legislature have approved laws or provisions for a candidate dropping out at the last minute for reasons of poor performance? I would guess they have provisions for health reasons but not for "i cant win reasons"
if they wish to claim health as the reason than Biden should resign immediately.
Since each state has selected biden as their candidate those delegates should be mandated to vote for the chosen representative only unless they wish to hold another primary election.
So if someone plans to retire from any job, they must retire the minute they decide they aren’t going to work past a certain date? Got it. Sounds communist.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
By keeping his properties, don the dumb provided corporate lobbyists, foreign actors, special interests and anyone else seeking political clout a way to gain access to his administration. He opened the presidency up for business, and for four years, influence was for sale.
Do you have any original thoughts at all?
Is being a parrot fun for you?
Screenshot_20240721_195506_Chrome.jpg

vantexan

I bet they’ll get Joe now on “peddling influence”. Just give them a little more time for more evidence.
They've got all the evidence they need but Joe has Merrick Garland. Once he's out of office I doubt in his condition they'll go after him. But Hunter and Jim may have some serious troubles.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But I was told Trump would mark the end of democracy and all that jazz.
And Trump says the same thing about Dems
Well in regards to democracy, the voters chose Biden to be their candidate, right?
Yes, and Biden voluntarily decided not to seek the nomination.
So just to be clear, because of Biden, the democratic process by which voters choose their candidate has been disregarded.

Okay.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Well in regards to democracy, the voters chose Bidenb to be their candidate, right?
Yes, and Biden voluntarily decided not to seek the nomination.

Sorta like how one might voluntarily surrender a fort to an opposing force if they're promised safe passage outta there. Safe passage being metaphorical in this case. Family not blackballed from future Democratic jobs/grift even if Trump wins in November and maybe a presidential library down the road.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sorta like how one might voluntarily surrender a fort to an opposing force if they're promised safe passage outta there. Safe passage being metaphorical in this case. Family not blackballed from future Democratic jobs/grift even if Trump wins in November and maybe a presidential library down the road.
Just pointing out how funny this is.

Biden says Trump will end democracy.

Then because of Biden, voters don't get to decide who their candidate is. Screw democracy right?

Lol

newfie

So if someone plans to retire from any job, they must retire the minute they decide they aren’t going to work past a certain date? Got it. Sounds communist.
why do you have primaries if you're not going to respect the will of the voters.
why have general elections when we can just let the elites pick our leader?

they covered up bidens condition and lied to the voters to get that primary win. they should be stuck with Biden at this point.