President Biden

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think the convention is still gonna be a s:censored2:t show.
It's interesting.
They rioted in 68' and as a result, changes were made to the process so that delegates are supposed to choose the nominee that voters picked.

Now here they are, disregarding that democratic process. Wonder if voters care enough to riot for democracy again.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721614425753.png

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
J.D. Vance hasn’t expressed interest in a national ban?
Unaware of that.
Must have been a "Christian Nationalist" told you this.
What is that by the way?

“Vance argued in 2022 that people seeking abortions would travel from states where abortion is banned to states with liberal abortion laws, necessitating federal action.

“I certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally,” Vance said in January 2022 on a podcast when running for Senate.”

Next Day Err

“Vance argued in 2022 that people seeking abortions would travel from states where abortion is banned to states with liberal abortion laws, necessitating federal action.

“I certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally,” Vance said in January 2022 on a podcast when running for Senate.”
Vance is going to be a huge liability for Trump once Harris is unleashed to attack him on this issue as top of the ticket.

Americans will have to choose if they want a national abortion ban ticket or not. So far, they have rejected restrictions.