President Biden

newfie

Vance is going to be a huge liability for Trump once Harris is unleashed to attack him on this issue as top of the ticket.

Americans will have to choose if they want a national abortion ban ticket or not. So far, they have rejected restrictions.
or decide if they can trust a party that lied to the country about Joe bidens condition . Kamala was the closest to the action and the biggest liar

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
J.D. Vance hasn’t expressed interest in a national ban?
“My view is that Donald Trump is the leader of the Republican Party, and his views on abortion are going to be the views that dominate this party and drive this party forward,” Vance said to Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Monday. “Alabama’s going to make a different decision from California. That is a reasonable thing. And that’s how I think we build some bridges and have some respect for one another.”

JD Vance

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Doesn’t matter abortion is murder…

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

“Vance argued in 2022 that people seeking abortions would travel from states where abortion is banned to states with liberal abortion laws, necessitating federal action.

“I certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally,” Vance said in January 2022 on a podcast when running for Senate.”
"would like" Is a long way from getting a National Abortion Ban.
I can see why the left is pushing this as a political threat but, the guy is just stating his opposition to killing babies. Everyone knows this could never become a law.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's interesting.
They rioted in 68' and as a result, changes were made to the process so that delegates are supposed to choose the nominee that voters picked.

Now here they are, disregarding that democratic process. Wonder if voters care enough to riot for democracy again.
Follow up on this....
Screenshot_20240721_225227_Chrome.jpg

vantexan

Why didn’t special prosecutor Hur press on? He was appointed by Trump.
He was appointed special counsel by Merrick Garland. He was looking into Biden's handling of classified documents, nothing more. At the time Dems were upset with him for saying that Biden had cognitive issues but that was the reason given for letting Joe off the hook. And as I said earlier, unlikely in Joe's state that anyone will be going after him after he leaves office.

Last edited: