President Biden

Doublestandards

8C148346-0F73-4F42-A2FA-8A5D81352EE3.jpeg

Doublestandards

Why would I care? That doosh has probably had 5 booster’s. I’ve had zero shots, no Covid. Still healthy, Harry.
Happy to hear that, I hope you stay healthy

I’ve gotten the vaccine once, no boosters.

I’ll be honest, I felt worse from the shot than I did from Covid, but Covid lasted longer. felt like crap after the shot for one day then was over, Covid was like you’re regular bad cold, lasted about a week, pretty rough for a few days, definitely don’t wish it on anyone but still nothing too crazy for me luckily

It’s too bad vaccines have become politicized, I was hoping trump could have gotten his supporters to be more trustful of them, especially since he took credit for them, but seems to have backfired.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Happy to hear that, hope you stay healthy

I’ve gotten the vaccine once, no boosters.

I’ll be honest, I felt worse from the shot than I did from Covid, but Covid lasted longer. felt like crap after the shot for one day then was over, Covid was like you’re regular bad cold, lasted about a week, pretty rough for a few days, definitely don’t wish it on anyone but still nothing too crazy for me luckily

It’s too bad vaccines have become politicized, I was hoping trump could have gotten his supporters to be more trustful of them, especially since he took credit for them, but seems to have backfired.
Funny how members of my immediate family got vaccinated and got Covid, mild cases, and yet I remain “unvaccinated”and have never had that flu strain.

Doublestandards

Funny how members of my immediate family got vaccinated and got Covid, mild cases, and yet I remain “unvaccinated”and have never had that flu strain.
You tested yourself? I imagine by now you’ve probably had it atleast once, you probably just didn’t have any symptoms, or if you did you just figured you had a cold (which it pretty much is for lots of people) and you toughed it out and didn’t think about it much

Next Day Err

You tested yourself? I imagine by now you’ve probably had it atleast once, you probably just didn’t have any symptoms, or if you did you just figured you had a cold (which it pretty much is for lots of people) and you toughed it out and didn’t think about it much
My dad’s had Covid and had no symptoms at all. My mother had it and it almost killed her. It definitely affects different people differently.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No cold, no positive test, nada. I can’t remember when I was sick. Vitamin D 3, C, multivitamin, exercise and a healthy diet. Alcohol, of course. In my case it’s genetic. Strong like bull, wimpy.