President Biden

MAKAVELI

Banned
Yes, the back the blue crowd should abandon Trump because of a Manhattan court proceeding that we all know will be overturned.

They should instead back the former California prosecutor who isn't actually interested in law enforcement anymore due to the current prioritization of racial equity concerns.
Why would it be overturned?

Over70irregs

Sick? Hell he's been dead for over a year. Haven't you noticed his wife propping him up by the jukebox lately.
No like going down quickly sick.
1721712106906.png

1721712140585.png

1721712242759.png

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Democracy is at stake and you think it’s funny?! Shame
How do you feel about the Trump assassination attempt given that you believe he’d end democracy if elected?
How do I feel about a political opponent being shot in the head? Well I gotta be honest with you box ox I don’t think it was a very neat thing of that guy to do

Why wouldn’t you think it was a very neat thing of that guy to do if you believe Trump will end democracy if elected?

Doublestandards

Why wouldn’t you think it was a very neat thing of that guy to do if you believe Trump will end democracy if elected?
Well ya see box ox, people on the left are saying our country is doomed if republicans get elected, and people on the right are saying our country is doomed if democrats get elected, and both sides think that they’re the ones that are correct, and if both sides think they have to kill the other side to protect our country… well gosh darnit that just wouldn’t be a very swell thing for our country would it?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Democracy is at stake
How do you feel about the Trump assassination attempt given that you believe he’d end democracy if elected?
How do I feel about a political opponent being shot in the head? Well I gotta be honest with you box ox I don’t think it was a very neat thing of that guy to do
Well ya see box ox, people on the left are saying our country is doomed if republicans get elected, and people on the right are saying our country is doomed if democrats get elected, and both sides think that they’re the ones that are correct, and if both sides think they have to kill the other side to protect our country… well gosh darnit that just wouldn’t be a very swell thing for our country would it?

Are you saying you don't actually believe Trump would end democracy if elected or that you don't want to say what you're really thinking because it could be dangerous if the other side is thinking it too?

Doublestandards

Are you saying you don't actually believe Trump would end democracy if elected or that you don't want to say what you're really thinking because it could be dangerous if the other side is thinking it too?
I like to believe there are enough checks and balances and decent hearted republicans to prevent something that significant from happening under a trump presidency, even if I believe he would do so if he had the choice

I however, personally, do not want even more conservative judges and Supreme Court justices elected, and I don’t want the U.S. to pull out of NATO or allow Russia to take any more land, so I’ll be voting democrat this election

Thebrownblob

They say that every election, nobody is doomed. Perhaps uncomfortable, but not doomed. Like a bad burrito this too shall pass.