President Biden

Next Day Err

IMG_4140.jpeg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's not official until sentenced.

Sorry , I understand your dissapointment but it is how it works.
Buy a :censored2:ing dictionary.

"
The key difference between conviction and sentence is:

Conviction refers to the formal finding or judgment that a person is guilty of a criminal offense. It is the formal declaration by a court that an individual has been found guilty of committing a crime.

Sentence, on the other hand, refers to the punishment or penalty imposed by the court on the person who has been convicted of a crime. It is the actual term of imprisonment, fine, or other sanction handed down by the judge after a guilty verdict or plea.

In other words, a conviction establishes legal culpability, while the sentence determines the consequences and punishment for that criminal conviction. The conviction is the determination of guilt, while the sentence is the specific punishment that is then meted out."

vantexan

"

Conviction refers to the formal finding or judgment that a person is guilty of a criminal offense. It is the formal declaration by a court that an individual has been found guilty of committing a crime.

Sentence, on the other hand, refers to the punishment or penalty imposed by the court on the person who has been convicted of a crime. It is the actual term of imprisonment, fine, or other sanction handed down by the judge after a guilty verdict or plea.

In other words, a conviction establishes legal culpability, while the sentence determines the consequences and punishment for that criminal conviction. The conviction is the determination of guilt, while the sentence is the specific punishment that is then meted out."
And what you don't know is Trump's trial may be thrown out altogether. The judge delayed sentencing while they determine if the charges applied. Good luck!

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Yes, the back the blue crowd should abandon Trump because of a Manhattan court proceeding that we all know will be overturned.

Yes. My CNN and MSNBC-exclusive friends and family don't believe it either but they also didn't believe me when I told them that Biden was in bad shape until they saw it for themselves during the debate. Why? Because they're very comfortable with remaining in the warm blanket information silo that left-wing media offers them.

newfie

"

sorry i can see this important to you by your anger but you're wrong
while i appreciate your effort to try to define such a complex term lets let the experts help you

vantexan

I didn’t have a choice, the democrat party spit in my face and refused to let me choose! Democracy is at stake this is super serious
If the majority chooses Trump then are you going to say only the minority knows what's best for the country? Sounds an awful lot like the recent panic that set in about Biden losing so the party elites decided he has to go. By the way Biden's decline was covered up for 4 years. He was supposed to be as sharp as anyone in Washington. Now we're supposed to believe that Kamala is this super bright, super savvy politician who's going to save democracy. Seems y'all have credibility issues.

Doublestandards

If the majority chooses Trump then are you going to say only the minority knows what's best for the country? Sounds an awful lot like the recent panic that set in about Biden losing so the party elites decided he has to go. By the way Biden's decline was covered up for 4 years. He was supposed to be as sharp as anyone in Washington. Now we're supposed to believe that Kamala is this super bright, super savvy politician who's going to save democracy. Seems y'all have credibility issues.
If the majority chooses trump I’ll just say that the election was rigged and stolen from Kamala Harris, and me and a bunch of patriots will go storm the Capitol!