President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamanomics

Im on break...he he.

And im doing fine...just looking for some lost souls ya know.:devil3:
(sigh) You are Lucifer. Your son is "little Beelzebub". No wonder hell seems so mis-managed.:wink2: And I'm not lost. I'm hiding from the wife and kids so spare me your scare tactics! :happy-very:

wkmac

You come to the right place.

Over, I'm disappointed in you. You and I both know Lucifer is a mythological fiction and you didn't call him out on it!
:happy-very::wink2:

Just messin' with ya and you too Lue but I still believe you're a mythological fiction regardless!
:peaceful:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

obama-lawn-sign.jpeg

klein

Für Meno :)

bbsam

Staff member

Over, I'm disappointed in you. You and I both know Lucifer is a mythological fiction and you didn't call him out on it!

Just messin' with ya and you too Lue but I still believe you're a mythological fiction regardless!
He's a closet believer!

moreluck

golden ticket member

California reported twelve percent unemployment Friday sparking White House concern for Obama's re-election. It's seen as a failure of his stimulus package. He said it'd produce thousands of shovel-ready jobs for California but Hugh Hefner and Larry King just refuse to die.

And you better be hoping you are right....LOL

moreluck

golden ticket member

This is Obama's recovery! He has no clue what he is doing. Calling a slew of Republicans to an hour long meeting to hear him talk is not the answer.

I don't see where the Dems. get their rosy outlook on this economy....it's in the toilet.....and I don't want to hear 'inherited anything'. He may have inherited something, but this is the messiah's recovery and he doesn't know what he's doing. He keeps ptting the simpleton (Joe) in charge and he walks away for more important stuff.

Now he's grandstanding with these pointless meetings so maybe Americans will think he's actually doing something. Americans aren't that dumb, mister!

This is all forming the record he's going to have to run on. "I pity the fool".....as Mr. T would say.

moreluck

golden ticket member

TOS was busy telling up how successful our economy is and what a great job O is doing....I guess she meant Oprah. :dissapointed:

Said we were just shy of 13,000...........I'm using binoculars and can't see 13,000 from here!!

This is Obama's recovery! He has no clue what he is doing. Calling a slew of Republicans to an hour long meeting to hear him talk is not the answer.

I don't see where the Dems. get their rosy outlook on this economy....it's in the toilet.....and I don't want to hear 'inherited anything'. He may have inherited something, but this is the messiah's recovery and he doesn't know what he's doing. He keeps ptting the simpleton (Joe) in charge and he walks away for more important stuff.

Now he's grandstanding with these pointless meetings so maybe Americans will think he's actually doing something. Americans aren't that dumb, mister!

This is all forming the record he's going to have to run on. "I pity the fool".....as Mr. T would say.
More, The Congressman from my district was at that meeting today, here is what he said:
Just now leaving the Whitehouse. We ask the president what his plan was to cut the deficit and create jobs. He said we had laid out his plan in his budget. That is the same plan that didn't get one vote in the Senate. It was defeated 97-0. Even senate democrats realize the President doesn't have a viable plan.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

TOS was busy telling up how successful our economy is and what a great job O is doing....I guess she meant Oprah. :dissapointed:

Said we were just shy of 13,000...........I'm using binoculars and can't see 13,000 from here!!

Maybe you need to upgrade to a high power telescope. he he:wink2:

I think the jobs Obama save or created are in the:

moreluck

golden ticket member

Maybe the real Obama is lying in a pod somewhere and we were invaded by body snatchers and there's a doppleganger in the W.H. That's as good an explanation as Anthony Weiner's!