President Obama!

klein

Für Meno :)
Re: Obamanomics

If you think the income level of the 5% top earners hasn't increased much more then the other 95% of the population, then so be it.
But, I would suggest google "rich are getting richer" !

moreluck

golden ticket member

I don't Google.....ever !!! I Yahoo !! I report what is happening around me regarding economy....take it or leave it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

obama_unemployment.jpg

klein

Welcome Deutschland

White House prepares to put on a splashy dinner party for German Chancellor Angela Merkel

WASHINGTON - Nearly 17 years after the last dinner for a leader from Germany, the White House was readying an elaborate, red-carpet welcome Tuesday for Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Her visit will literally begin with a bang — a 19-gun salute on the White House South Lawn to herald the arrival of someone President Barack Obama says is a "trusted global partner." It will end with the most elegant evening the U.S. puts on for a foreign leader, a black-tie dinner.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Guests also are likely to dine on fresh lettuce and other produce from Mrs. Obama's garden.

Could this be the next outbreak of E. coli ?

over9five

Staff member

Guests also are likely to dine on fresh lettuce and other produce from Mrs. Obama's garden.

I just can't picture her out there on her hands and knees pulling weeds (unless a camera's rolling). I'm sure she has servants that tend the garden.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

PAPER: USA has record $61.6 TRILLION in unfunded obligations; $534,000 per household...
China Warns on Risks of Dollar Holdings...

and I know "it's all Bush's fault ".

Babagounj

Strength through joy

(The Hill) — At some point during the first two years of his administration, President Obama stopped receiving the daily economic briefing that he requested when he took office.
Former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs announced at his own first daily briefing reporters that Obama asked for the daily economic briefing, described then as comparable to the daily intelligence briefing the president gets every morning.
“The president asked that this be added every day to his schedule,” Gibbs said at the time. Gibbs added that Obama believed it is “important that each day he receive the most up to date information as it relates to the economy.”
But at some point, the daily economic briefings stopped showing up on Obama’s daily schedule.

Has there been any news on what UPS will be doing with their health insurance for non-union once Obamacare takes effect? I just saw that 30% of companies will drop their coverage and toss their people into the obamacare insurance exchange. Hope that's not true for UPS. (sigh) Thank you for any responses.

Has there been any news on what UPS will be doing with their health insurance for non-union once Obamacare takes effect? I just saw that 30% of companies will drop their coverage and toss their people into the obamacare insurance exchange. Hope that's not true for UPS. (sigh) Thank you for any responses.
I really doubt that anyone will be told until the last minute, or at least that has been my experience with UPS. It would not surprise me a bit if they go with the exchange.

klein

And what would the difference be ?
You still keep the same doctor, etc.

Maybe more self-pay ?
But, self-pay is comming to everyone soon enough, including medi-care.